Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

hapagirl78

I'm an Ibiza virgin!!! I'm going to Ibiza from July 6-18 and I was wondering whether I should purchase tickets online or wait until I get to Ibiza. I'm thinking it would be faster and easier to purchase tickets online, but I wanted to get feedback from other people first. Any thoughts?

hapagirl78 said:
I'm an Ibiza virgin!!! I'm going to Ibiza from July 6-18 and I was wondering whether I should purchase tickets online or wait until I get to Ibiza. I'm thinking it would be faster and easier to purchase tickets online, but I wanted to get feedback from other people first. Any thoughts?

I'll be going for the third time July 1-13 and I never bought any tickets beforehand. You can get them in various bars or otherwise, for example at "Everything Ibiza" in San An. :)
However, if u already know exactly which clubs u'll be going to, it might be easier if u got ur tickets online :)

As Scott said. We bought tickets for both WLS thru Spotlight, straight in and cheapest tickets you'll find.

tickets online and entrance

I have a small issue.... or is it? hoping someone can shed some light on the proceedure with the tickets bought online as its our first time in ibiza.....

I bought 6 tickets for us for cream at amnesia. The issue i have is 4 of us will already being in the club around midnight or so. Our other friends arrive early morning and will head straight there and probably get in around 2 or 3ish. Do i have a slight situation with the entering in the club? am i able to enter in with just the 4 of us and come out and meet the other 2 when they arrive? is this possible?

any info would be appreciated...

jutah said:
I have a small issue.... or is it? hoping someone can shed some light on the proceedure with the tickets bought online as its our first time in ibiza.....

I bought 6 tickets for us for cream at amnesia. The issue i have is 4 of us will already being in the club around midnight or so. Our other friends arrive early morning and will head straight there and probably get in around 2 or 3ish. Do i have a slight situation with the entering in the club? am i able to enter in with just the 4 of us and come out and meet the other 2 when they arrive? is this possible?

any info would be appreciated...

For Space everyone who has been booked with same credit card has to enter club at same time so I'd assume the same for all clubs. Some people before us in Space with tickets were trying to get in and then come back out for their friends when they turned up and they wouldn't allow it.

i've never bought tickets online.... why do you highly recommend it?

just curious... especially when you pay the same when buying the tickets at the bars?

utagaura said:
i've never bought tickets online.... why do you highly recommend it?

just curious... especially when you pay the same when buying the tickets at the bars?

b/c u can use the guest list entrance, which makes for shorter queueing time :)

not to disrespect the site but can anyone confirm/deny that buying tickets at the bar is indeed cheaper than online?

Last edited by a moderator:
bedrocked said:
not to disrespect the site but can anyone confirm/deny that buying tickets at the bar is indeed cheaper than online?

I think in most cases it won't be cheaper buying tickets at the bar. I checked with some clubs and in most cases, the price was about the same :)

i bought tickets for wls, meganite, and cream all before I went 2 weeks ago only to see cafes and stores selling them for even cheaper on the island

my advice: buy once you get there during the day (you may even find a few nights for free) and then dont go super late to the clubs

VIP tickets

Hi,
I am in Ibiza about 27th of august and want to know if it is possible to buy VIP tickets and wanted to know if you can reserve a table or something?? what are the prices? drinks included? please send me some more info about it?
greets,
Dustin

pacha vip

got chatting to some austrian lads at pure pacha the other week and they payed 500 euros for a table up on the terraced area above the vip area. with that they got a bottle of vodka and a bottle of jack daniels and as many glasses,ice,coke and lemonade as they could drink. there was afew of them and there was still drink left at the end of the night. i reckon if your going to drink rather than do anything else!!!!!!!!!!! then its not a bad shout! i left pissed anyway!

alexprobyn1 said:
got chatting to some austrian lads at pure pacha the other week and they payed 500 euros for a table up on the terraced area above the vip area. with that they got a bottle of vodka and a bottle of jack daniels and as many glasses,ice,coke and lemonade as they could drink. there was afew of them and there was still drink left at the end of the night. i reckon if your going to drink rather than do anything else!!!!!!!!!!! then its not a bad shout! i left pissed anyway!

Probably a silly question - I'm guessing the 500 euros didn't include club entry? Or did it?!!

bedrocked said:

Ive always found Pussycats in San An to be the cheapest place, in fact they guarantee it!

Also do good offers, Tidy the other night was 31 euros each or 3 for 70.

entry included?

knowing a little bit abouth the prices in pacha i would say that the 500 doesnt include entry.maybe wrong but????

we purchased both of our tickets to amnesia (from hotel) and es paridis (from es paradis bar on westend) on the night we went

no trouble at all and not at all expensive

hi,

first of all thanks to so many of you for the kind support!

just to dispell some rumours:

the price spotlight sells at are official prices. there is a standard commission included on these prices, (5 euros) - this is what the bars earn on their tickets too.

in some bars, if you sit down and have a drink in their establishments, they will sometimes reduce their own 5 euro commission by 1 or 2 euros in order to make the sale.

what does this mean? it means you pay 5 euros for a drink in the bar but save 1 or 2 euros on the price of a ticket (eh?). many people enjoy this as part of the whole night out - haggling with the bars and slowly crawling through town looking for the best deals. it can be a lot of fun, but you are not actually saving money that way.

PLUS, all online tickets get GUESTLIST entry. no bar on the island can offer that.

we are not trying to trick anyone into buying over the price. we have had several occasions this year where we have voluntarily refunded the difference after realising that the clubs were reducing their prices. e.g. el divino have just reduced the price of Milk n 2 Sugars and Azuli from 30 EUR down to 15 EUR for all parties in August. we immediately refunded the difference for all people who had already bought tickets for these events in August. all i wish to show by this is that we play as fair as we can.

many people still prefer to buy on the island for other reasons too - they like to remain flexible and decide spontaneaously where to go; they might not want to pay with a credit card online, etc, etc.

however if you do know where you are going and you want less queuing and zero hassle about finding your tickets, then buying them online makes perfect sense :)

however you do it - enjoy!!

james said:
we are not trying to trick anyone into buying over the price. we have had several occasions this year where we have voluntarily refunded the difference after realising that the clubs were reducing their prices. e.g. el divino have just reduced the price of Milk n 2 Sugars and Azuli from 30 EUR down to 15 EUR for all parties in August. we immediately refunded the difference for all people who had already bought tickets for these events in August. all i wish to show by this is that we play as fair as we can.

wow, that's a nice turn! :eek: 8)

james said:

Have Milk n 2 Sugars and Azuli not really taken off James :confused: The line-ups for Milk n 2 Sugars are brilliant but Sunday is such a difficult night in Ibiza cos they're in direct competition with WLS.

Back