busses from airport to playa den bossa.

smithy5271

Hi all im going to ibiza on sunday the 18th of oct, can anyone tell me if the buss 10b still operates between the airport and playa den bossa ??

Many Thanks Paul.

well i think it stops end of sept.i am out in morning so i will try and ask when it stops if i can.nice just to save a few euro.i am staying in a hotel on bus route so i will know if its running in oct.i don;t come back till 7th oct

update

and number 10B via playa den Bossa are every 20 minutes from the stop outside arrivals from 06.20 to 00.20 in summer. These hours go from 03.04.08 until 31.10.08.
In July and August there's a night service every hour from 1.50 until 5.50.​
In winter there is a service every 60 minutes from 07.20 t0 23.20.

i would say winter is from oct then...

ty my friend.

update

and number 10B via playa den Bossa are every 20 minutes from the stop outside arrivals from 06.20 to 00.20 in summer. These hours go from 03.04.08 until 31.10.08.
In July and August there's a night service every hour from 1.50 until 5.50.

In winter there is a service every 60 minutes from 07.20 t0 23.20.​

i would say winter is from oct then...​
i had found out about the bus 10b but i was not sure if this still ran during october, im all for saving money, got my flight for 27 rt and hotel for 50 h/b,
i cant wait to go and chill, been to san an twice in past yrs.
cheers for advice, Paul.

i will see what info i can get.if not taxi is only 11 euro anyway.but its only less than 2 euro if that on bus.so a few beers if you get the bus,i am hoping to get it in the morning.

i will see what info i can get.if not taxi is only 11 euro anyway.but its only less than 2 euro if that on bus.so a few beers if you get the bus,i am hoping to get it in the morning.

hi ya, the 11 euro taxi sounds ok but doubt id get that price from the airport. prob more like 20 ish.

no most i have ever paid is 11 euro.which hotel you staying in?

pdb is just up the road from airport.

hi, staying in mare nostrum, if i can get taxi for 11 euro i may just do that, as im going with my girlfriend, but we wont be in no rush to get to resort.

mmmm just had a look, it seems the 10b bus ran untill the end of august. so may be taxi is best deal, it would be too much to ask my girlfriend to walk a ha ha ha.

the bus did stop in aug.so its a taxi.11 euro´s.its red hot at moment.30+

hi ya, i hope the weather holds out for another couple of weeks ha ha, my brother is on the mainland on hol and said about the hot weather ))

thanks for info regarding 10b bus finishing in aug, taxi it is then, should be in pdb by 10.30 a.m on the 18th )) roll on.

Back