buses

dawncollins

Stilll a little confused re the buses. I have looked at the timetable, but it looks as though the airport bus to san antonio runs only up to the egg.

We are staying at the sol bahia near cala gracio. Is it worth us getting the bus.

Also what is the cost on the bus per person please. The shuttle is £11 each return - but still not sure where that will drop us.

I suppose we could get the bus to the egg, then take a leisurely walk through the centre and find somewhere to have brekkie. Rather save the money in any event, so if anyone has any more info on the buses and how they work - please do let me know.Oooh, and where do you see them when you exit the airport.

Thanks so much xxx8)

Not sure about exactly where at the airport but you should be able to spot them (i can tell you next week). There is a bus station behind the egg and the busses terminate there. Off the top of my head thay were pretty cheap about 3 or 4 Euros and pretty quick, I certainly plan to use them on my second trip (when I dont have a car).
It's not a huge walk to your accomodation from there.

Thanks

thanks for that.

does anyone know how long it takes from the airport to san antonio... itl be longer than a taxi i imagine.

thanks x

thanks for that.

does anyone know how long it takes from the airport to san antonio... itl be longer than a taxi i imagine.

thanks x

The bus stop bit is to your right when you walk out the main door.

It's about the same time as a taxi - just seems longer!

It'll go the San Jose way up into San An bay - it'll take about 30 mins to get to the main bus station in San An town.

Back