Bus station, open again?

2H76

Think it's "CETIS" but can anyone confirm that the bus stop (10, 11) is now from there again and not the main road?

Thanks!

Was at the bus station last month. Good to see it open again. I saw people get on the L11 bus to Ses Salines at the bus station (CETIS), but strangely the L11B bus service avoided the station and picked people up on the main road. The bus stop on the main road has also moved, and is now close to the L3 bus stop to Sant Antoni. Much more handy. They've knocked down quite a few buildings in that area. Would be ideal to capitalize on it with a restaurant or two.

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by main road? Cetis? Macabich? I'm sure I've taken the L11b from the same stop where the L11 leaves in the "basement" at Cetis but I know you can also get it from Figueretas (McDonald).
To be honest sometimes it felt a bit random, same on the way back from Salines, the two buses times often don't really match with was advertised or expected to be in the actual timetables.

Could be random. From my experience this summer the L11 left the station and returned to the station, whereas the L11b picked us up on the main road (Macabich).

Does the Airport bus 10 stop anywhere inbetween the port and the bus station? I'm staying at Hotel Puerto so anywhere around there would be convenient. Used to be a short walk to the main bus stop on Macabich! I'll find out when I get there I suppose - but the info would be handy.

The regular one does a few stops all the way from the airport before ending at Cetis but I think none between the port and the station. There are a few stops in Avenida de España so maybe something close to you.
The “express” one is just straight from the airport to the port.

Back