bunjie

ksixty9 said:
:oops:

any one been on the bunjie rocket infront of eden.

No and I hope that any pi$$ed up tw@t who goes onto it after drinking 20 pints in the West End is sick all over their Ben Sherman shirt :p

Barbie said:
ksixty9 said:

No and I hope that any pi$$ed up tw@t who goes onto it after drinking 20 pints in the West End is sick all over their Ben Sherman shirt :p

lol, you really hate the west end eh? :)

Aaron said:
lol, you really hate the west end eh? :)

I can't really comment because fortunately I have never had a drink anywhere in the West End, I have had the misfortune to walk past it a few times and that was enough :rolleyes:

Each to their own I say.............but I still hope they're sick all over their Ben Sherman shirts lol :p ;)

we should start a patision to ban them

:evil:

we should lobby a pation against people wareing ben sherman shirts in ibiza.

they should at least be fine for have no taste or style.

who's with me?

Whenever I here the words West End this image springs to mind.

beer02.jpg

why 1992 i wonder? it's been established since well before that, in fact since before most of you were born....

stephen said:
why 1992 i wonder? it's been established since well before that, in fact since before most of you were born....

It was the first date that came out of my head. It can be changed at your discretion Stephen. ;) When did the West End first become known as the West End? :p

since someone got their compass out and said 'hhmmmmm thats on the west side of san an, so lets call it the west end' hehehehe!!!!

ksixty9 said:

Whats the bunjie rocket??? why do you hate the west end so much Barbie???

*StellarMarie* said:
ksixty9 said:

Whats the bunjie rocket??? why do you hate the west end so much Barbie???

It's just not my kind of thing, never been there, never intend to go there, walking past it/seeing the toerags been carted off by the poilce is enough for me :rolleyes: but plenty of people do go there and enjoy it so each to their own :D

west end

i have to say if all you want to do is get drunk the the west end works
i know a bar called flowers.

you can sit out side, you pay about 5 or euros and get

2Xbottles of anything, 2 shots and 2 glasses of sangria it's a good way to start the night or sit the watching the drunk role around.
:rolleyes:

theirs also sgt pepper's which serves up a drink that if drunk to quickley makes yo go tempraliy blind.

where abouts of flowers

8) 8)

the bars name is in ibiza but it the ibizan for flowers.

do you know where koppas or trops disco are, go pass trops
to the cross section. in the main street off the west end at the cross roads with the kebab shop on the right turn left and the bar is on the left.

should be a little gray haired ibizan waiter nice guy

thast where i'll be once again this year

Re: west end

ksixty9 said:
theirs also sgt pepper's which serves up a drink that if drunk to quickley makes yo go tempraliy blind.
Oh my! where in the west end is that place? Im a little curious now!

hm

1. its to expensive
2. its too insane

3. My guy and one of his friends tried it just before entering Dave Peace Euphoria this summer! One of them got even more drunk and the other became instantly sober :) - they looked so funny, screaming their lungs out on the video they purchased with the whole thing on (expensive, but I managed to hustle the price, claiming that these 2 guys were lovers and on their honeymoon! haha!!!

While in San An this September I noticed that the Bungee thing outside Eden/Es Paradis was closed :confused: Does anyone know why :?:

I aslo noticed that there was some new contraption next to it which looks just as ugly. Some sort of bomber ride or something :?:

Never ventured on it yet :!: :eek:

I got talked into going on the one near Bora Bora...after closing...and last thing before hitting the airport. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i was absolutely terrified...but the rush was amazing and the video shows what a state we were in before and after :oops: :lol:

Back