Bulldog cafe. ? ? ?

C

craigyt2k1

has anyone heard of rather a shop or it maybe a cafe in ibiza called bulldog. i need to know whereabouts it is in ibiza.

it closed down about two years ago
it was at the side of ibiza port near that hamburger place

thanks, do you know if it has re-opened anywhere else on the island.

right, now you have disscussed it have we come to a conclusion of where it is? i hear it is an amsterdam bar and sells "exotic cigarettes"

only bulldog cafe i know of is leinsplein amsterdam....:)..good shit there

yeh, on a site i was looking at it said there is a chain on bulldog cafes, the main on is in amsterdam and sells weed. it said one of them is in ibiza and i was wondering if it sold the shit

oh well, never mind

McRackin said:
the old bulldog is called the other place nowadays!! :p

and here is miguel migs (defected) in the bikers bar the other place!!
049.gif

MC-Migs-8.jpg

There was a Bulldog, part of the Amsterdamn chain, in Ibiza Old Town a couple of years back but it was already closed down. Across from the harbour and beside Burger King/McDonalds.

Dont know anything else about it.

there are a million and 1 bulldogs all spotted in the centre of amsterdam, all selling worldful & wierd drugs to whoever cares, there like McDonalds, one every 200 yards. After reading the link between Bulldog Amsterdam & the Bulldog in Ibiza, it wouldn't surprise me if it was closed down by police. Shame really. :cry:

bulldog cafe, very much the coffee shop of choice if you are tourist to Amsterdam. I only saw one though......definitely never saw them every 200 yards. :rolleyes:

Dirk Bigler said:
There was a Bulldog, part of the Amsterdamn chain, in Ibiza Old Town a couple of years back but it was already closed down. Across from the harbour and beside Burger King/McDonalds

exactly :!:

bulldog.gif
<--- :p

bulldog

can say i have never seen one in ibiza.

and the are 12 bulldog bars/cafe in amsteram accoring to their maps on the walls in most of the bars..

Back