Bugger.

N

N8

It was the last ever Godskitchen at Code on Friday and i've since heard/read loads of fantastic reports about it.

Really wish i'd gone now. Have got loads of good memories from Babs/GK at code and would liked to have gone again before it gets demolished!

Dont have any mates who like trance now though :rolleyes:

it was AVB wasnt it? im going to try and get down there once it re opens, they recon its going to blow the old code away and that was meant to be the best wasnt it?

Whats the new place going to be called?

Think theres a competition to name the new place.

Old code was good but they killed the (once good) soundsystem by the end :rolleyes:

N8 said:
It was the last ever Godskitchen at Code on Friday and i've since heard/read loads of fantastic reports about it.

Really wish i'd gone now. Have got loads of good memories from Babs/GK at code and would liked to have gone again before it gets demolished!

You could have asked me :rolleyes: :p ;) I'm always up for a trance sesh as long as it involves copious amount of poppers :p ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:

You could have asked me :rolleyes: :p ;) I'm always up for a trance sesh as long as it involves copious amount of poppers :p ;)

Doh! I got some quality poppers "amsterdam special" from Northamptons finest sex shope yesterday, three for a tenner :D

N8 said:
Barbie said:
Doh! I got some quality poppers "amsterdam special" from Northamptons finest sex shope yesterday, three for a tenner :D

Nah me and my Keeper wanted to go to that but he was working, would have been well up for it tho, Nalini went, said Armin was the bollox and some good funk-iness going on in the Lounge.

You'll have to save those poppers for another special occasion :p ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:
Barbie said:

Nah me and my Keeper wanted to go to that but he was working, would have been well up for it tho, Nalini went, said Armin was the bollox and some good funk-iness going on in the Lounge.

You'll have to save those poppers for another special occasion :p ;)

The poppers are all gone. But the good ol sex shop guy has a plentiful supply ;)

Back