Budget

B

B1G_H

hey peeps! in exactly 21 days i will be in the air travelling to the white isle and i have just worked out my budget, i wil have £400 or 630 euros is this enough for 11 nights? i realise i have to budget but will this be enough still to have the best time of my life...........EVER!

Thanks in anticipation of all you clubbin geezerz experienced advice.....jeeze i dunno what id do with out this site! lol

Matt

oh yeh of course im lookin at about 600 euros for 11 nights that its my spending money and i havent got my food to find out of this as i am staying half board.

i've got 800 euro spending money for 10 days with 2 or 3 days off. that should be enough i think.

allow 600 euros for litl round fings for the week (well over 100) the rest will come naturally and free (just roll around around on the ground at bora bora every one 'll look after u)

It depends on what You want to do.
If You want to go every night to one of the big clubs and have a few drinks there it will be to little.

thanx folks....... i wont be going out every nigth anyway perhaps every other night to a big club or every 3rd night unless there is a particular night i really want to go to.

20 days and counting!!!

MATT

just spoke to a mate whos has just come back from 2 weeks in magaluf and he spent just over a grand, sounds like he had a wicked time but im sure il have an even better time in ibiza!

I went to magaluf last year and ended up spending about a grand, but if you buy the the drinks that don't have to be imported i realised that they are alot cheaper.....

B1G_H said:
hey peeps! in exactly 21 days i will be in the air travelling to the white isle and i have just worked out my budget, i wil have £400 or 630 euros is this enough for 11 nights? i realise i have to budget but will this be enough still to have the best time of my life...........EVER!

Thanks in anticipation of all you clubbin geezerz experienced advice.....jeeze i dunno what id do with out this site! lol

Matt

The only way you'll be able to make that last is to budget about €55 a day, then carry money over to the next if you don't spend it. I would suggest you try and take a little bit more though.

Me and my Girlfriend are taking about €1600 each for 2 weeks which has always been more than enough in the past.

Back