Budapest

It was brilliant! Went to TuTu club saturday as a friend played a set there, that will really good!

Friday we popped to a few ruin bars, same saturday evening.

Not sure the names of places we ate but all were brilliant.

Everyone was so friendly!

Only issues we had were with taxi drivers, the one from the aiport charged us £210! And another managed to use my card to empty my account... luckily the bank were brilliant and have refunded me the funds.

that's shit mate. We qued at the taxi rank right outside airport doors and they gave you a receipt with a number and exact amount to be paid to avoid being ripped off. Think it was 6500

that's shit mate. We qued at the taxi rank right outside airport doors and they gave you a receipt with a number and exact amount to be paid to avoid being ripped off. Think it was 6500
Yeah that sounds about right for the distance, will just take it as a lesson for next time. Such is life
I think he left out that the taxi came with hookers and cocaine.
It would have been worth it if that was the case!! Unfortuantly not

Only issues we had were with taxi drivers, the one from the aiport charged us £210! And another managed to use my card to empty my account... luckily the bank were brilliant and have refunded me the funds.

We got the train between the airport and Budapest - proper old skool Commie trains. :twisted:

Back