Buckley's Xmas do: Pacha Sat 20 Dec 2003

Buckley

THE LIFT SOUNDSYSTEM
Pacha, Terminus Place, Victoria, London, SW1
Saturday 20 December 10pm-6am

THE LIFT SOUNDSYSTEM in conjunction with SWING SYSTEM present their CHRISTMAS PARTY @ PACHA, SATURDAY 20TH DECEMBER 2003

It's the first day of the Christmas holidays and you want to get this festive season started right, with like minded people, in glamorous surroundings. Where can you find that sort of night amongst the generic, styleless, affairs offered to you at this time of year :?:

Well cry ‘hallelujah :!: ’ - Your festive prayers are answered. The Lift and Swing System bring to you a night of house so soulful, it’ll bring a tear to your eye and so funky, you’ll wonder why the funk life isn’t like this all the time

For your aural delectation on the night we bring you:

Bobby & Steve
Dempsey & Buckley :D :D
Andy Manston
Rob Duggan
Gary Watson
Richie Fingers
Belgrave
DJ Marie & Sophie DJ
Richard M
Bernie

For concession guestlist and VIP requests send names and e-mail addresses to buckley@liftparties.co.uk or call BUCKLEY on 07976 924 315

Buckley said:
Well, now's your chance Babs! Might even meet the 'current' Mrs B, eh? ;)

I am definitely out on the 20th, I am without Keeper as well ;) cos it's his work do so it's whatever repribates I can get together for a pre-Christmas bash :p ;)

Smart :D. Will get a bint throne set up in in front of the booth! If only we'd booked Jon F.A.! :lol:

Barbie said:
Bobby and Steve.............interesting, not seem them since them and Soul Heaven went RIP :rolleyes: :p

me neither and haven't fancied venturing over to their night at Studio 33 - anyone been?

Back