Bruno/Guetta

Did Guetta steal Brüno's look?

Readers of the July Mixmag will be familiar with a story about how David Guetta's lawyers forced Scarborough record label Hug Me I'm Homeless to change its name. The French superstar claimed the label infringed on his **** Me I'm Famous brand.
So we were wondering if karma will result in David Guetta getting a call from camp Austrian icon Bruno, when he discovers that the Parisian pop-monsieur has clearly "stolen" his look.
Or maybe you think it was Guetta who came first? Let us know...

I'm going to watch this film online tonight... I got as far as the philipino bf getting a champagne bottle in his bum and his balls sucked into a hoover and thought I will save it for after dinner

I'm going to watch this film online tonight... I got as far as the philipino bf getting a champagne bottle in his bum and his balls sucked into a hoover and thought I will save it for after dinner

It gets better then that - that bit made me feel a bit queasy - the rest after is *ahem* not so bad :p:lol:

how do you watch in 'online'?

There are different places to watch you have to find the right ones just type in movie.net in google and you'll find something lol

.... I didn't get round to watching it last night after all I will do tonight seeing as I got the minging bit out of the way :lol:

There are different places to watch you have to find the right ones just type in movie.net in google and you'll find something lol

.... I didn't get round to watching it last night after all I will do tonight seeing as I got the minging bit out of the way :lol:

Please watch it and report back, I was in stitches though :lol:

Back