Bruce Parry is my hero...

Super P

Getting the BBC to pay him to mince off around the world getting smacked off his tits on weird and wacky plants, the guy is a hero. I want to use his semen to have my kids so I can produce the optimum human specimen. I wanna be him alot. Did everyone see his body washing in that river ?! Brucey has been working out too.

Also, can someone please find a YouTube clip of that kid dancing in last weeks Amazon, the one up in the hills with his family, doing a little funky dance. That clip will forever put a smile on my face, it is amazing. I have tried but can't find it !!

Did u see the series where he travels around the world- different location each episode and lives with different tribes from different cultures each week- that was f*cking awesome!!

Yeah, that was 'Tribe'. Probably the best thing ever on TV, this is 'Amazon' which is essentially the same except he follows the route of the river. I don't really think it is as good but still pretty much the only thing I watch on TV because it so good.

I LOVE Bruce Parry! He was looking especially foxy last night ;)

This program is just great, I love seeing how these indigenious people live (although I am skeptical about how genuine some parts are).
Bruce is a legend though - not content with puking his guts up after drinking some hallucanagenic potion (he didn't get his "vision apparently) - he decides to go in search of the even more potent form of this drug so that he can get even more buzzing! He's hilarious!

He lives in Ibiza and is the nicest person ever too ! Met him in July and went out a few times. Really good guy - he would love this thread, is always anxious to know if people enjoy his stuff...

I LOVE Bruce Parry! He was looking especially foxy last night ;)

This program is just great, I love seeing how these indigenious people live (although I am skeptical about how genuine some parts are).
Bruce is a legend though - not content with puking his guts up after drinking some hallucanagenic potion (he didn't get his "vision apparently) - he decides to go in search of the even more potent form of this drug so that he can get even more buzzing! He's hilarious!

Not unlike being in Ibiza then....

Just aboput every forum I post on has a thread about him glowing with praise.

Everyone's new hero :lol:

Watched last nights show but missed last weeks,bruce is a ledgend.Tribe was his last series and that was brilliant aswell!!

Just got home from partying with Bruce at E'Stanyol, Pacha and Mr Morillo's house.
I told him about all the positive comments on here and he has asked me to say thanks.

Just got home from partying with Bruce at E'Stanyol, Pacha and Mr Morillo's house.
I told him about all the positive comments on here and he has asked me to say thanks.

Ask him if he had worked out especially for the show? :lol:

Also I am sure he was a lot more hairy before!?!

Ask him if he had worked out especially for the show? :lol:

Also I am sure he was a lot more hairy before!?!

Ha ha ha.....I did mention to him about that!
Quoted the line ''Brucie's been working out''

We were having a great laugh about it.
Will be seeing him again tomorrow, so will ask him about the hairy thing :lol:

Ha ha ha.....I did mention to him about that!
Quoted the line ''Brucie's been working out''

We were having a great laugh about it.
Will be seeing him again tomorrow, so will ask him about the hairy thing :lol:

Make sure you do. I need to know these things :lol:

Back