Brits

Robder

The Brits has lost its edge.

Last night was embarrassing - more like the Smash Hits Poll Winners Party than the Brits.

RUBBISH :twisted:

Loads of teeny boppers in the front row and wtf was the Brit school contingent all about?

Really not keen on that Leona Lewis thing either.

Amy Winehouse rocked though didn't she? 8)

didn't watch it
saw the winners
embarrased to be british

Mark Ronson best male
for what - bastardising good songs into lounge music??

Couldnt even be arsed to watch for a perv moment over Howard of Take That to be honest.......

I was cringing at the thought of Shazza and Ozzy presenting... :?:?:?:?:confused:

I saw a bit of it but I gave up watching it years ago........I thought Sharon Osbourne was appalling - what was going on with her and Vic Reeves, it was like she was drunk or something.....................

Cant believe Klaxons didnt get Best Breakthrough Act

Hate Kate Nash as well. She was destined to get her award apparantly because of the whole Brit School thing. I read in the paper today that the Brits people invest in the school so I guess they want something out of it? Who knows.

I normally love the Brits but most of last nights was cringeworthy :twisted:

How bad were the Osbournes at presenting :spank:

How bland was Kylie :spank:

Who buys that Leona Lewis things records :spank:

Where have all these fat birds come from :?:lol:

The only highlights were Take That (why didn't they sing :confused:), Winehouse and Macca.

Well if that's really the case they could've been a bit more subtle about it! :eek:

They've turned the Brits into Pop Idol by breeding all the artists on a factory line like that!

I used to work around the corner from Silvia Young's theatre school - which is where Van Outen, Winehouse and loads of others came from...lots of annoyingly theatrical rich Britney types from VERY posh parts of west London with perfect clothes and trendy haircuts...and they're all about 8. It's quite disturbing.

Am I the only one that thinks Leona Lewis looks like a man in drag?

LeonaLewis.jpg

I found Amy Winehouse a bit cringey to start with but then after a few lines of Valerie I thought she improved, she just looked very very nervous.

(and she needs some meat on her legs :lol:)

Do like her though. Love both her albums.

It never had it. You will find as you get older that pop music and most stuff on tv is crap and eventually you will just turn into a moaning old git like the rest of us old 'uns.

How old are you? :eek: :lol:

I'm in my 30th year and spend 0.0009% of my time listening to the likes of Mika and Leona Lewis etc - I'm not suggesting Silvia Young gimps have the capacity to push boundaries of taste...! :lol:

All I'm saying is that previous Brits awards have had little rock and roll quirks like quarrels between Blur & Oasis, Jarvis showing his bum to Jacko and aftershow drug busts and fights.

This year wasn't anything like that and wasn't much different to Saturday night cr*p telly.

Back