britney Murphy dead

Not just dead at 32. Dead from a heart attack at 32 :confused:

It could always be congenital, but if not, one wonders what could bring about such a condition at such a young age.

She was hooked on the same prescription drugs as Jacko apparantly. Recent photos of her showed shocking weight loss... she really was wasting away :(

She was such a gorgeous young girl in Clueless too. Very sad.

The cause of death has not been established yet. Its just reports that say she died of a heart attack.

Im sure once the real cause of death is certified, then people can start the jokes circulating, as there is not much circumstantial material to work with at the moment...

Im sure once the real cause of death is certified, then people can start the jokes circulating, as there is not much circumstantial material to work with at the moment...

Good point, well made. We need more to feed into the machine.

Although i'd never heard of her, which always detracts from the humour.

Not just dead at 32. Dead from a heart attack at 32 :confused:

It could always be congenital, but if not, one wonders what could bring about such a condition at such a young age.

A good friend of the family died three years ago aged 29 very suddently, after much medical intervention it was diagnosed as sudden adult death syndrome... I didn't know there was such a thing. It was New Year's Eve so people assumed drugs or alcohol but he had no alcohol or drugs in his system at all...:(

A good friend of the family died three years ago aged 29 very suddently, after much medical intervention it was diagnosed as sudden adult death syndrome... I didn't know there was such a thing. It was New Year's Eve so people assumed drugs or alcohol but he had no alcohol or drugs in his system at all...:(

Coming in from a serious angle....

My mate died, stood next to me a few years ago. A blood clot from an operation had travelled around & got him.

He had a joint and a beer in his hand when he went. Until the autopsy confirmed what had happened I had this horrible sense of people not being certain what had happened & wondering if I had any input. Not nice.

I loved Clueless as a teen! :cry:

Very sad, I think she did go off the rails slightly in the last few years, remember seeing a pic of her a bit worse for wear with trout pout lips (not that has anything to do with her death I know)

My mate died, stood next to me a few years ago. A blood clot from an operation had travelled around & got him.

He had a joint and a beer in his hand when he went. Until the autopsy confirmed what had happened I had this horrible sense of people not being certain what had happened & wondering if I had any input. Not nice.

**** man, thats pretty rough

Oh my lord - that must have been awful for you.... :(

Sorry i did not mean to a - hijack the original & b - come over a bit self indulgent.

Anything I went through at the time pales into insignficance compared to his family.

however what i will say is that yes it was traumatic at the time - but to be brutally honest the over riding lesson i got was that life does go on & the whole experience re-inforced my atheism (rather than making me more 'spiritual' or inward looking' in any way).

Back