Britney - explain please.

Robder

Please can someone explain why Britney Spears is such a hot ticket at the moment?

The woman has about as much presence as a wet lettuce leaf and her voice is so flat and horrible with no vocal range...not that she ever sings live. :lol:

Yet, everybody both sides of the Atlantic seems to think she's bloody wonderful. :rolleyes:

OK so her latest video has been shot really well and she can move but she's just a stage school mannequin.

WHYYYYY invest so much money on that? :eek:

Thanks, rant over.

No I've got a hangover and woke up to a youtube of Britney so am now on the war path. :lol:

Why do people like this exist? What's the matter with everyone?

Please can someone kill her?

(I'll be fine after a berocca, paracetamol and a nice vat of coffee ;) just freeze and wait for it to pass.)

:lol: even he's not a get out of jail free card for her this time.

The woman has cooked her goose as far as I'm concerned! :eek:

Did anyone see her documentary? i thought she came across really well and i felt sorry for her but then i spoke to my Nan and she called her a 'sour puss' :lol: because apparently she wouldnt do any interviews and speak to any judges on X Factor and she wasnt happy with her room and wanted Simon Cowells - so now i hate her :lol:

Please can someone explain why Britney Spears is such a hot ticket at the moment?

2349-fs-16-mag-wheels-carcrash-001.jpg

ist2_457588_old_television.jpg

The woman has about as much presence as a wet lettuce leaf and her voice is so flat and horrible with no vocal range...not that she ever sings live. :lol:

Yet, everybody both sides of the Atlantic seems to think she's bloody wonderful. :rolleyes:

OK so her latest video has been shot really well and she can move but she's just a stage school mannequin.

WHYYYYY invest so much money on that? :eek:

Thanks, rant over.

is this because she stood you up Saturday night??

I think she has had her day. She will never be what she was no matter how much they try and make her over.

I thought her performance on X Factor was an insult to the people who had just sung live.

And it was all so half hearted.

AND she didnt even understand what Dermot was talking about :lol:

I think she has had her day. She will never be what she was no matter how much they try and make her over.

I thought her performance on X Factor was an insult to the people who had just sung live.

And it was all so half hearted.

AND she didnt even understand what Dermot was talking about :lol:

It was so funkin embarassing, wasnt it ??

Dermot - "What did you make of the contestants when they sang your songs ??"

Britneycarcrash - " Oh i just love England, the people are so nice, london is just AWESOME !!"

What a twat.

It was so funkin embarassing, wasnt it ??

Dermot - "What did you make of the contestants when they sang your songs ??"

Britneycarcrash - " Oh i just love England, the people are so nice, london is just AWESOME !!"

What a twat.

:lol: you knew the exact bit I was talking about.

She just looked such an idiot.

Did anyone see her documentary? i thought she came across really well and i felt sorry for her but then i spoke to my Nan and she called her a 'sour puss' :lol: because apparently she wouldnt do any interviews and speak to any judges on X Factor and she wasnt happy with her room and wanted Simon Cowells - so now i hate her :lol:

I LOVE your Nan :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back