British Tour Operators

WeLuvIbiza

This might be one for the locals.

We are trying to find a tour operator who uses the apartments in Figueratas, without much luck. In 2001, we booked Playa Sol II at the last minute, and it was great. Last year we couldn't get in as it was full, and stayed just down the road in Mira Mola (not as nice).

This year, we can't even find a tour operator who uses any apartments in Figueratas, is this because the owbers don't want the British staying there?? I'm puzzled.

Replies appreciated

Regards

Weluv,

If you can't find any tour operators, you could book your own flights and accomendation.....it may work out a bit cheaper....

I don't know where you will fly from but try all the airline compaines, and search the web for the place you wanna stay....

Book direct, that's what I do. I wanted to stay at the Bali Beach Apartments this year and couldn't find any tour operator that used them so just booked the apartment and flight direct, sorted :D

Book direct, that's what I do. I wanted to stay at the Bali Beach Apartments this year and couldn't find any tour operator that used them so just booked the apartment and flight direct, sorted :D

in my experience, the best operator from the uk to ibiza is JMC. never used thm myself (we always book direct) but many friends have and recommend them.

This year, we can't even find a tour operator who uses any apartments in Figueratas, is this because the owbers don't want the British staying there?? I'm puzzled.

Probably

UK Operators

I'll have to agree with everyone, book direct is a lot easier and you get better value for money. I have a great operator for flights to IBZ, (forgot the name of the Company....Flightdirect or Cheapflgiht or some similar), call Asia on 0207 464 1045, she's very friendly, and great help all the time.
also goto Spanish Villas & Appartment by searching the net, you may find the accomodation you want...

Back