British television

Last edited by a moderator:
I have realised how much ****e is on the TV since the footie has finished. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I also think that during the Summer there tends to be more crap on than the rest of the year, but you dont tend to mind so much as you are generally out and about more of an evening.

Having said that - thank Dog for the BBC Channels / Discovery Channels - life savers!!8)

PS I have also decided that I would like my life to be like Sky+ so I can fastforward through the dross boring bits and playback my favourite bits that I have saved...

i like watching programs about space
93769569_e8a2fff0c6_m.jpg

PS I have also decided that I would like my life to be like Sky+ so I can fastforward through the dross boring bits and playback my favourite bits that I have saved...

:lol: sounds great! I would also like the rewind function - would be fab particularly for situations where you shout "did you see that?" and the person totally misses it!

Sky+ has infiltrated by brain :eek:;)

I turned on my TV for something other than a football match for the first time in 2 and a half weeks last night...twas strange! That is all :confused:

also watched the beegees doc on the iplayer last night too - didn't say much I didn't already know but might check out some of their pre-disco stuff from the early 70s

also watched the beegees doc on the iplayer last night too - didn't say much I didn't already know but might check out some of their pre-disco stuff from the early 70s

They Have some good albums pre-disco, but most people only know them from the Saturday Night fever era.

they used to have a house in ibiza, at can tomas, i think it's up for sale at the moment. doesn't have a plaque or anything though

they used to have a house in ibiza, at can tomas, i think it's up for sale at the moment. doesn't have a plaque or anything though

I think they prevented the formation of a plaque through regular brushing of their enormous teeth.

Love Come Dine With Me - so worth it for the narrator, anybody see Sundays? As in Sunday evening not 1 of the re runs that are often on....

Gavin & Stacey is brill, I want my parents to be Pam & Mick :D

The Inbetweeners is also good, I didnt like at first, thought it was childish boyish jokes but the more you watch the more you love it

Back