British getting some bad press...

"They scream, they sing, they fall down, they take their clothes off, they cross-dress, they vomit,”

Dosn't make good reading. Read it a hundred times before though, we do know how to embarass ourselves :rolleyes: :lol:

But we're not all like that Miss F :lol:

Just sounds like the average American college student on Spring Break in Cancun to me :D

Just sounds like the average American college student on Spring Break in Cancun to me :D

Touche! I never did the Cancun spring break thing, I'm too old for that crap now, so I really really hope that Ibiza is not going to be like that for my first time there. The way I've thought of it is that yes, it will be somewhat simliar to a Cancun, but the difference will be more that people are all about the music which is what Cancun is NOT famous for.

Touche! I never did the Cancun spring break thing, I'm too old for that crap now, so I really really hope that Ibiza is not going to be like that for my first time there. The way I've thought of it is that yes, it will be somewhat simliar to a Cancun, but the difference will be more that people are all about the music which is what Cancun is NOT famous for.

you get a lot of people in Ibiza who don't give aflying toss about the music though...

when are you off again missflorida... you're staying in pdb right?

Not at all similiar to Cancun, esp in september, and esp out of San Antonio !!

What nights you planning on going to ??

you get a lot of people in Ibiza who don't give aflying toss about the music though...

when are you off again missflorida... you're staying in pdb right?

Hey! I'll be there on the Sept 27th and 28th at PDB (Fiesta Hotel--you too, right?). I think Saturday we were gonna do El Divino and Sunday Space for sure....but we should make some plans to meet up! (I'll be with my best girl friend, and our gay friend, we're his fag hags lol).

Not at all similiar to Cancun, esp in september, and esp out of San Antonio !!

What nights you planning on going to ??

Ok good, I am glad to hear that! Stayin in San An first 3 nts, then PDB last 2. This is the schedule so far:

Thursday - Pacha David Guetta
Friday - nothing
Saturday - El Divino Hed Kandi
Sunday - We Love Space closing

We're a little torn between Wonderland at Eden on Friday night vs. El Divino on Sat night....what do you guys think? I heard Eden is a bigger club and that is a good night...but El Divino is in a beautiful setting with some good House goin on. We can't do all 4 nights out though, that's just breaking the bank!

Hey! I'll be there on the Sept 27th and 28th at PDB (Fiesta Hotel--you too, right?). I think Saturday we were gonna do El Divino and Sunday Space for sure....but we should make some plans to meet up! (I'll be with my best girl friend, and our gay friend, we're his fag hags lol).

Yep i'm at fiesta the whole time.. will be on the lookout for you! :lol:

... schedule so far:
Thursday - Pacha David Guetta
Friday - nothing
Saturday - El Divino Hed Kandi
Sunday - We Love Space closing

We're a little torn between Wonderland at Eden on Friday night
vs. El Divino on Sat night ... El Divino is in a beautiful setting ...
if you want to go to eden - go on friday:
pete tong´s wonderland closing party !

hed kandi closing party on saturday @ el divino is a must -
because this club probably doesn´t exist very long time anymore :-(((
(www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1226434&postcount=210)

... We can't do all 4 nights out though,
that's just breaking the bank!
sorry, you have to do all 4 nights :))

It amazes me why people cant go away on holiday and conduct themselves in a proper manner, im not suggesting all British are guilty of this but unfortunately there appears to be a large element who make a show of themselves and their country when abroad.:confused:

Memories...

Ahhh Miss Florida...you just reminded me of Acapulco, Mexico on Spring Break. I would have a ball talking with the locals about the way Americans behaved during their stay. Throwing up on streets, yelling obsenities @ the local people, getting naked in public for "Girls Gone Wild", and drinking themselves into oblivion. When you're abroad...have fun...but don't be a complete ass!

I guess it must have been a quiet news day for the New York Times that day.

I wonder what else they have lined up in the event of another one?

- Lady Diana Mangled In Crash?

- Edward VIII Abdicates?

- Fire Destroys London: Baker Charged

True... but to be fair, Americans only terrorize Mexico in that way, whereas you Brits cause trouble from Turkey all the way across to Spain! :lol:

Back