Brighton?

Deano1974

No this isn't a what is there to do in Brighton post its just a little reminder to the richest club in the prem that money doesn't buy you success......:lol::lol::lol:

How's your day going JJ ;)

No this isn't a what is there to do in Brighton post its just a little reminder to the richest club in the prem that money doesn't buy you success......:lol::lol::lol:

How's your day going JJ ;)

certainly not when you havent started spending it yet!!!

and my days going fine thanks, and it just got better........I walked past a mirror ;)

laugh it up fuzzball :twisted:

and my days going fine thanks, and it just got better........I walked past a mirror ;)

you must have seen my face in it then ;).........a smug united fan waiting for a trophyless season from the blue side of manchester.

do think hughes will last if your out of all three comps by feb 09? or will the fickle world of club ownership oust him out?

I hope he does stay but in reality.........

Ferguson hits the nail on the head again.
Ferguson told the official Manchester United magazine: "It's all very well having all the money but you can't buy everyone. It was proved in the summer.

"We didn't want to sell Ronaldo, other clubs don't want to sell their best players, and there are only so many players you can buy.

"Back in the 1950's Sunderland were called 'The Bank of England Team' - and they got relegated. There are no guarantees.

"You can buy 11 individuals - you can buy 11 Robinhos but it wouldn't be a team would it?

"The art of management is building a team with balance, with certain characteristics that blend with each other - that's the most important thing.
"

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=881350

wish someone would hit you on the friggin head....................with a spike!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Incidentally, I watched Newcastle V Spurs last night, being a Toon fan. That's 2 hours of my life I will never get back, unbelievably painful football. Two teams, one more than the other now, in big trouble.

Back