#Brexit

well one country has charged 8 people with overstaying their 90-day limit and prosecuted zero of them and the other has a reputation for having less tolerance with that kind of thing/elected officials having to vet foreign home buyers/generally not taking shit from anybody who wants to bend their rules - especially from people who don't integrate by speaking the language. But maybe that reputation is undeserved, I don't know?

btw, I'm not saying that the latter above is a bad or the wrong stance

I would actually be pretty pissed off if the 90 day rule was scrapped now after all the grief and expense we went through over 18 traumatic months

well one country has charged 8 people with overstaying their 90-day limit and prosecuted zero of them and the other has a reputation for having less tolerance with that kind of thing/elected officials having to vet foreign home buyers/generally not taking shit from anybody who wants to bend their rules - especially from people who don't integrate by speaking the language. But maybe that reputation is undeserved, I don't know?

btw, I'm not saying that the latter above is a bad or the wrong stance
The reality is SOME politics, here in France , the ones who have a lot of Brits where they are elected, are pushing for it, but at a national level, I'm not sure if it is the same.

Back