Bradley Walsh in Ibiza

Robo

Bradley Walsh Has Landed! One of Britain's top comedians Bradley Walsh has been confirmed to play the Ibiza Marquee, San Antonio, every Sunday night from the 15th June. Bradley is one of those special and highly imaginative comedians with a gift for observing the ordinary and making it funny. He is one of the rare breed of funnymen who can perform in the alternative comedy store, as well as being a crowd pleaser for all the family. He has reaffirmed his talent for broadcasting and presenting and proved himself a new and exciting acting talent.Bradley´s biography is impressive and diverse. He has hosted `Wheel of Fortune´, `The Big Stage´, and the National Lottery´.

He has appeared in `The Royal Variety Performance´, `Des O'Connor Tonight´and on numerous panel shows. He made his big screen debut in the film `Mike Bassett, England Manager´, and is currently starring in itv´s`Night and Day´.

There are various ways to book your tickets for the show, that includes a delicious grilled meal and champagne cocktail or jug of beer. Box Office 971 34 45 32 or get your tickets delivered to you 62 77 21 091.Resort ticket agents, Port Des Torrent-Peter the Butcher. Santa Eulalia -Mirage Bar, in the port, Playa Den Bossa - Cockney Rebel or Jonah's Bar. Prepare yourself for an evening of laughter and wonderful entertainment!

my bf trained him a couple of times once, he said he was the nicest bloke!

bf put him through his paces and he never saw him again! he he

:D :D

Sod Space then. that's me sorted.

I saw bradley walsh on the tube recently. He looked really really rough, hungover, unshaven, bleary eyes etc. It was the funniest he's ever been

the tube.
brilliant
paula, jules. muriel.
those were the days.
didn't realise it was still on.

...are Cannon and Ball his warm-up act Rob? Blackpool will not cope without the talents of Davro, Walsh, Dodd, Clifton and co....they'll all be off their faces in Space by the sound of it..... :lol:

saw him at a charity football match,the funny thing is he thought it were a good idea to tell jokes at the side of the pitch while he was playing,some people started pelting rotten oranges at him,and yes his football is as bad as his comedy.

Was he not a character in Beverly Hills 90210? …….Shit no that was BRANDON Walsh! :rolleyes: :lol:

Hee hee, thats a blast from the past. That was another guy I fancied when I was younger, him (Jason Priestly) and Brian Green (think that was his real name, cant rem character name) - was so in lurve with him. Oh dear Im going to get into trouble for going on a tangent - ooops.

glasgow-chick said:
Hee hee, thats a blast from the past. That was another guy I fancied when I was younger, him (Jason Priestly) and Brian Green (think that was his real name, cant rem character name) - was so in lurve with him. Oh dear Im going to get into trouble for going on a tangent - ooops.

I fancied him too – him an Luke Perry. Mind you in the programme they were meant to be teenagers but in real life were they not about 30!! :eek:

I've heard Pacha are going head to head on Sundays by booking the Chuckle Brothers for the Global room. ;)

Can't believe it......Im here listening to some funny xxxxcker called Bradley Walsh.........Only popped out to get the papers. :p :p :p

Back