BPM Festival

Doddy

went and booked up for this today, line up looks awesome.....anyone been before???
and a wee all inc holiday in january is always a bonus

mx-0104-388058-74313-front.jpg

Not sure about the festival (line-up looks amazing!) but Playa del Carmen is lovely.

While you're there, get yourself a car and get out to see Tulum and, if you've got time, Chichen Itza!

was looking at this last night...i was tempted to do a wee holiday price check on that, but think its a bit too pricey for me just after xmas....bugged out weekender in bognor regis is perhaps as far i can stretch!

Not sure about the festival (line-up looks amazing!) but Playa del Carmen is lovely.

While you're there, get yourself a car and get out to see Tulum and, if you've got time, Chichen Itza!

ive actually been to the mayan riveria 2 year ago and yes tulum is beautiful, may even get to chichen itza this time but it is a journey and a half :confused:

playa del carmen for me was better than cancun, more relaxed.....id imagine it will be a busy place for these 10 days right enough......

we got a fantastic deal flying out of manchester on 3rd January......happy days 8)

was looking at this last night...i was tempted to do a wee holiday price check on that, but think its a bit too pricey for me just after xmas....bugged out weekender in bognor regis is perhaps as far i can stretch!

christmas is cancelled in my house this year :D

christmas is cancelled in my house this year :D
i can imagine:lol:

just emailed my crowd with the flyer...said id take them all if i win the euromilliosn tonight....(although at this rate will need to win the euromillions a couple times as id already said i would take them all to WMC, movement & Ibiza...and of course berlin when that big euro cheque comes through:lol:

Would quite like to go on that based on the look of that lineup, shame it's the other side of the world!

(Yes, I did say that to a non Trance lineup, Kimajy :lol: )

ive actually been to the mayan riveria 2 year ago and yes tulum is beautiful, may even get to chichen itza this time but it is a journey and a half :confused:
It's not a short drive, for sure, but the toll road is a pretty good highway. The trip basically takes up a whole day, though worth it I thought! One of the 7 wonders and all that 8)

for interest sake i just looked into it, £485 for the flight to cancun from manchester on the 3rd for 2 weeks...

for interest sake i just looked into it, £485 for the flight to cancun from manchester on the 3rd for 2 weeks...

.....its costing us £1.2k per head......thats flights, xfers and 2 weeks all inclusive in a 4 star hotel..... superb if u ask me ..... our royalties gold account with RBS couldnt get near that price.....

still to buy festival tickets but might wait and see how the calender pans out as dont really fancy buying a wrist band now when u dont know which date each artirst will be playing ........

It's not a short drive, for sure, but the toll road is a pretty good highway. The trip basically takes up a whole day, though worth it I thought! One of the 7 wonders and all that 8)

yeah true.....since it is one of the 7 wonders...i really should get down to see it :)

Me and a few mates will be in cancun so we are going to go for the 3 day opening VIP ticket. I've never been to Mexico before so really looking forward to it. Heading out on boxing day

Me and a few mates will be in cancun so we are going to go for the 3 day opening VIP ticket. I've never been to Mexico before so really looking forward to it. Heading out on boxing day

nice time to go for your 1st visit then 8)
Mexico is fantastic holiday even without this festival :)

.....its costing us £1.2k per head......thats flights, xfers and 2 weeks all inclusive in a 4 star hotel..... superb if u ask me ..... our royalties gold account with RBS couldnt get near that price.....

still to buy festival tickets but might wait and see how the calender pans out as dont really fancy buying a wrist band now when u dont know which date each artirst will be playing ........

Then just wait until they release single tickets, usually it cost from $25-40 depend on which dj and the venue. Mamita's Beach Club and Canibal Royal Beach Club usually have daytime party and it's FREE. Kool Beach Club used to be free also but now they starting to charge maybe around $15, not so bad.
More events that you can check out before the BPM festival:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?403199
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?388520

Then just wait until they release single tickets, usually it cost from $25-40 depend on which dj and the venue. Mamita's Beach Club and Canibal Royal Beach Club usually have daytime party and it's FREE. Kool Beach Club used to be free also but now they starting to charge maybe around $15, not so bad.
More events that you can check out before the BPM festival:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?403199
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?388520

magic ....cheers for the info......very reasonable prices if u ask me 8)

i've yet to go but i know a ton of people from LA that have been... all say its one of the best parties they've been to. Only problem is that its growing quickly due to all of the good publicity and its already getting a bit crowded/not quite as cool as it was a few years ago.

Either way, i may head down for the first time myself for a few days.

magic ....cheers for the info......very reasonable prices if u ask me 8)

The info are only base on the past years that i went but over heard that this year they might ticketed to all day and night events and maybe prices might run a bit higher too, so i don't know.
Don't stay in PDC only, get a rental car and go to Akumal, Tulum, Cobra, Chichen Itza, Xcaret (there's a beautiful cave near a butterfly garden), there's some nice and less crowded beaches off track road on Hwy 307 if you see an opening just drive in (you may have to pay a small fee at the gate), many places to snorkel and so many more thing to do. Oh...don't forget to eat yummy Mexican food at El Folgon (4 different locations) or even better eat at those small vender on side of the street (no chair or table just authentic mexican food) :) and if you want nicer restaurant then stay within 5th Ave.

Back