BPM Festival Malta 11-14 September

Looks good - but I posted this elsewhere, bit risky in my opinion. Malta is hosting music festivals every weekend through end August - End September. All it’ll take is someone infected at a previous weekend to cause an outbreak and jeopardise it all. Flights look very expensive too ?

Last edited:
Looks good - but I posted this elsewhere, bit risky in my opinion. Malta is hosting music festivals every weekend through end August - End September. All it’ll take is someone infected at a precious weekend to cause an outbreak and jeopardise it all. Flights look very expensive too ?

Yes that is something worth keeping in mind I think.

There was a small squad of Maltese working at my location as this Covid scenario was beginning in Europe months ago.

Malta seemed to be ahead of the game and took some strict measures very early on from what I can remember.

The Maltese lads were sent home early as flights were really reduced. Also they had to go into a strict 2 week quarantine when they got home.

I imagine if there was an outbreak then Malta would quite quickly revert back to some of these early measures.

Annie Mac has been doing festival here last few years in January or February.. someone I know played last year.. really good and great hotels.. pricey fondue but not good quality

Yeah I’m toying with the idea of going or not. It’s a turn off that the lineup is predominantly tech house (as usual with BPM I guess) but a few on there that I love such as ANNA, Charlotte DW and Joyhauser...

There are still very limited flights out of London over those dates too. Add the risk of being cancelled on top of that and it’s throwing me into a bit of turmoil hah!

Yeah I’m toying with the idea of going or not. It’s a turn off that the lineup is predominantly tech house (as usual with BPM I guess) but a few on there that I love such as ANNA, Charlotte DW and Joyhauser...

There are still very limited flights out of London over those dates too. Add the risk of being cancelled on top of that and it’s throwing me into a bit of turmoil hah!

if you do book, be aware there is a real chance it won't be going ahead eventually. exit festival also said it will go ahead, then downsized and then cancelled.

I'm genuinely the first person that wants the nightlife back, but I'm just really not convinced bpm is gonna happen

if you do book, be aware there is a real chance it won't be going ahead eventually. exit festival also said it will go ahead, then downsized and then cancelled.

I'm genuinely the first person that wants the nightlife back, but I'm just really not convinced bpm is gonna happen

Totally agree - I’m trying not to give in to my blind optimism! I almost booked for Exit....glad I didn’t as I’m not sure I’d fancy a 5 day holiday to Serbia in the absence of the festival ?

This

Back