BPM 2015

mmintz

Dates announced Jan 9-18

Looking to catch the last 4-5 days and then shoot down to Tulum for a week.

Anyone going?

I have been twice before and it's a great winter break.

Already booked, can't believe they have pushed it back a week. There from the 31st to the 14th so still get 5 days.

Ah, there should be some parties beforehand either in Tulum or Playa...I think I will come down on the 14th so we will just miss each other :(

Too late to change your booking?

i'll prob be there. strange thing is a business conference i go to in Vegas annually that's been concurrent with the last weekend of BPM was also moved back a week from what I would have expected so i still have to leave BPM before its over.

and yes there will be non-BPM parties starting right before NYE.... prob will be a more few commercial djs then versus what you usually see at BPM, but still will be fun.

Flights and accomodation booked. Can still go hard for four days, chill the rest of the time and find some others parties out with the festival. Can't wait.

I think by moving further away from the holidays it makes things cheaper.

Dirk, have you been to Tulum yet? Ruins & Cenotes? Def worth renting a car for a couple days or even a day and driving down and checking it out. Coba is not as far as Chichen Itza but pretty big, rent bikes and ride around the ruins. Go to a Cenote also in the area.

Flights and accomodation booked. Can still go hard for four days, chill the rest of the time and find some others parties out with the festival. Can't wait.

Already booked, can't believe they have pushed it back a week. There from the 31st to the 14th so still get 5 days.

hopefully be booking and over again for 2015, we have been to the last 2 and this place is just the best!!! shame u booked the flights but we were pleasently surprised it got moved to the 2nd weekend in Jan, more recovery time from NYE as it was a nightmare on that bus to manc for our flight...
look out for Lazarus's Year One party in the Jungle, that should defo happen when you are there....amazing setting and really gets going at sunrise and beyond.....

I ve been in BPM last winter and i will go again next winter.... Let me know when you going man, but first let's enjoy ibizaaa :)

The BPM Festival
2 h · Editado ·
There will be a very limited release of SUPER EARLY BIRD 10-day wristbands tomorrow, August 19 at 1pm EDT/ 12pm CDT on www.bpm.wantickets.com to make up for those who had PayPal issues during the previous release and you can now purchase with credit cards.

Other tickets will be available in the coming weeks. Please keep watching our social media channels for breaking news!

I went the first three years it started. I was shocked how much it grew each year. It was Canadians and a small crew of Americans.

I got montuzmas revenge the last time I was there and my love for Mexico ended.

all booked up again and cannot wait to go....7th till 21st Jan :)
hope the line up gets released soon...usually around end of October they give us Phase 1 .....
lets meet for a beer whilst there Dirk ;)

Sounds like a plan! I haven't moved my dates, so only there for the first week (which will be enough for me anyway) I do however get the Flying Circus NYE party in Tulum that I am looking forward to.

yes that will be good, and u get to goto "day zero" as well which is on the 10th.......this happens in the jungle .... one of the best locations for a party u will see... :)

Life and Death party is going to be on the 10th Jan (Saturday) same day as day zero ....hoping its a daytime event so we can do both ......

ng96k3.jpg

Back