Boys75/Girls25

russ

has anyone else noticed the huge oversupply of men on Ibiza's dancefloors? Maybe it was due to the time of year (end July) which I went this year but it really was willy-world esp at Space and Pacha.

I noticed a heavy supply of leering arseholes at Space trying to touch up my lass when I was there like.

Never went Pacha but some fella was trying to dance with my (male) mate :eek: ;)

rustywoo said:
has anyone else noticed the huge oversupply of men on Ibiza's dancefloors? Maybe it was due to the time of year (end July) which I went this year but it really was willy-world esp at Space and Pacha.

oh shit :eek: !!!! i hope that at from end of august to first middle of september it will change...usually at this peridod it's 65% beautifull women :D and 35% men...

Alex Williams said:
I noticed a heavy supply of leering arseholes at Space trying to touch up my lass when I was there like.

Never went Pacha but some fella was trying to dance with my (male) mate :eek: ;)

Did you used to be a goalkeeper at Man City?

dash said:
rustywoo said:

oh shit :eek: !!!! i hope that at from end of august to first middle of september it will change...usually at this peridod it's 65% beautifull women :D and 35% men...

Let us pray for that :D :D

Back