Boys (and girls) who do you think is the fittest lady DJ??

Barbie

Rebekkah (the ex pg 3 stunna) is lovely, also you can't go wrong with Lottie.

Any more for any more??

i reckon this young lady is.............

pic1.jpg

My boyfriend thinks Lisa Pin up is gorgeous (apparantly the only woman to come between us since he bots hard house! :x), I think shes good looking but a bit tarty, but thats what most men like dont they! I think Lottie is stunning

DJ Rap makes my heart skip a beat..........

dj_rap.jpg

dj_rap02.jpg

And Sophie Sugar is a babe.... 8)

sophie_sugar.jpg

smokin jo is one of my fav Dj's for looks it has to be Dj rebaka

cookie said:
Smokin Jo is quite striking, didn't I hear somewhere she used to model?
Lisa Loud is lovely

I forgot about Lisa Loud, she is beautiful lady, when we went to Ibiza for Millennium she was playing on NYE so we sat next to her and her b/friend on the plane over there, top bird as well :p :D

Barbie said:
I forgot about Lisa Loud, she is beautiful lady, when we went to Ibiza for Millennium she was playing on NYE so we sat next to her and her b/friend on the plane over there, top bird as well :p :D

Yeah she's lovely, I've met her a few times. I was her official stalker in 1992 ;)

cookie said:
Apart from Erik, Jon (fit as) and Morales, who else have you stalked?

Read the DJ Magazine top 100 poll and you're just about there. ;)

cookie said:
Apart from Erik, Jon (fit as) and Morales, who else have you stalked?

God don't you think that's enough stalking for one girl :p ;)

In my younger days I used to stalk Sasha :rolleyes: fortunately came to my senses in mid-90s about that one.

Erick has taken up a lot of my time stalking but he is out of favour at the mo so am concentrating stalking attention on Jon (fit as ;) ) obviously to his delight :p :lol: ;)

cookie said:
Obviously! No luck on sunday tho :cry: have you got a plan B? ;)

More visits to Lock Tavern are in order :p :lol: ;)

Altho as last resort will be stalking him to Creamfields and then to Pacha for Underwater :eek: :D :eek: :D

Back