Boys (and girls) who do you think is the fittest lady DJ??

reading back thru some of the comments here it is clear that many of the "fittest lady DJs" are purely there based on the same principle as the "TV Worldy" theory..........as in, they aren't actually that nice but cos they are are a DJ/on TV/a bit famous, then they are pereived as a worldy.

lisa loud used to be a model too i think, back in her 'boyfriend of mulletman daze':lol: :lol:, and is a lovely lady.:D :D

reading back thru some of the comments here it is clear that many of the "fittest lady DJs" are purely there based on the same principle as the "TV Worldy" theory..........as in, they aren't actually that nice but cos they are are a DJ/on TV/a bit famous, then they are pereived as a worldy.

lisa loud used to be a model too i think, back in her 'boyfriend of mulletman daze':lol: :lol:, and is a lovely lady.:D :D

Lisa Loud is lovely and an ex-model - wtf was she doing with the monkey man :lol:

Lisa Loud is lovely and an ex-model - wtf was she doing with the monkey man :lol:

she was prob just on the (hairy) back of his success after he invented acid, house, ibiza, balearica and ecstasy in the late 80s!;) :lol:

yeah, she is lovely......and she is lovely too!:D

she was prob just on the (hairy) back of his success after he invented acid, house, ibiza, balearica and ecstasy in the late 80s!;) :lol:

yeah, she is lovely......and she is lovely too!:D

:lol: She is sooooo nice, we sat next to her on the plane to Ibiza for the Millennium and got very drunk with her and her (non-hairy) boyfriend :lol: I wanted to take her home with us :lol:

lucca.jpg

I dj'd with Charlotte Birch during my Essence days in Shrewsbury she was very attractive and a really nice girl too!
charlotte.jpg
Don't think I'd like what she plays now though!

I've always quite fancied Katrin Vesna, Russia's top woman DJ (whom I've met on several occasions... decent girl if a bit spacey)

md_katrin-vesna_01.jpg

Scarlet Etienne is still my favorite though 8)

Back