BOY GEORGE joins Tony English on Saturday 20th March at 6pm (gmt) on PushFM.com

Tony English

Not like he really needs an introduction does he......

He's one of the most talked about stars of the past 25 years and is certainly one of the most iconic. His status has claimed him to be one of the most famous faces in the world and aside from recent press pics...his talent is truly remarkable from singing, acting, 'West end' show writing, song writing and so much more...

When Boy George arrived on the music scene in 1982, it was in a flurry of pre-publicity. Not the work of souped up ad men and recording company executives, but a carefully engineered programme of self-elevation which George himself had put into force many years before!

NOW: the legendary face of pop music will be joining Tony English for a rare and exciting interview as Tony delves into his past, his current and the future...also standby as they talk about his new single, tour dates, Taboo, concert dates and more...

Boy George will also be joining the elite of superstar DJs to tear up the Final40 mix

Boy George will always have a special place in my memory. And no, he didn't tie me up.

My first concert growing up - Culture Club.
My first visit to Ibiza included the From Russia with Love closing party at El Divino with Boy George headlining (as DJ).

He's a nutter, but he had an important role in the story of popular music, 80s specifically.

He's performing live in Moscow later this spring. I'll probably go...

Boy George will always have a special place in my memory. And no, he didn't tie me up.

My first concert growing up - Culture Club.
My first visit to Ibiza included the From Russia with Love closing party at El Divino with Boy George headlining (as DJ).

He's a nutter, but he had an important role in the story of popular music, 80s specifically.

He's performing live in Moscow later this spring. I'll probably go...

for me it's all about his jesus loves you phase - pure balearic bliss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDDxCVXAE3Y

Back