Boxing Night

nish

Theres nothing tempting me for NYE (in the Uk anyway), so thought Id see what yous were all upto on Boxing night as most of the clubs are doin something good.

Passion looks good, think Babs and Tom are off to Crasher.

Im goin Garlands pre-party, then prob garlands for a bit. Then goin Cream for a couple, then Im goin Circus! - Get this tasty bitch of a line up!;-

Morillo
Yousef
Justin Robertson
MYNC project
etc etc

Then goin the gbar till 7. By then I should have found an afterparty.

Nice! :p

Wot yous all doin then???

Nishi :p

Circus looks fab, just bit too far for us to drive when we can get to Sheffield in half an hour.

So yes I am 'letting' Tom have his one trip to Gatecrasher a year lol :p and donning something white :eek: for the White Party for lots of trance classics :eek: :lol: ;)

Think Drew and his mate might be joining us as well so we can all get down with the kids :lol: :p ;)

30 mins! Ur gonna be blitzing it on that motorway!

Ye I remember u sayin u were goin Crasher. Always wanted to do Crasher Boxin night- they are class!- But cant let this opportunity pass me up!

The Passion/Red room is the same lineup virtually as Circus isnt it, kinda a two way thing?

prob m8, Think Chibuku was mentioned in the Passion listings so more than likely related. What u gonna be doin?

nish said:
30 mins! Ur gonna be blitzing it on that motorway!

Ye I remember u sayin u were goin Crasher. Always wanted to do Crasher Boxin night- they are class!- But cant let this opportunity pass me up!

Scunny to Sheffield is 35 minutes max :p

Yeah I do like the Gatecrasher Boxing Night dos, I shall have to brush up my old euphoric trance moves :eek: :lol:

behave! U know give it big fish little fish cardboard box every night in the mirror when Toms bangin out his trance anthems! :lol:

Back