boutique hostal salinas 2010

McRackin

Super Moderator
it opens on march 28th :!:

(Chris44/Marc Maravillas/Colin Peters/Hofer66/Lenny Ibizarre/Clara da Costa/Graham Sahara/Andy Baxter/David Phillips)

9u92jp.png

phrank

:arrow: boutique hostal salinas 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
david phillips said:
Hi folks. As Facebook may have already told you tomorrow is my birthday. Now to give everyone a day of rest on which to recover I have decided to have the inevitable knees-up on Saturday 17th. Also the proverbial dust might have settled for my incoming mates overseas!

Things will kick off with week 3 of our Lailololail...o Flamenco parties. Wicked live Flamenco from the ever changing collective, dancing from Marga Molina, on guitar and vocals Javier Muñoz and Sandra Zarcos. Tunes from The Lailos resident selector Giuliano Mateo, drinks, tapas and a special menu featuring delights from Andalucía.

Late afternoon around 5.30pm There will be a special set from WE LOVE SPACE's new and very very excellent resident Djs for 2010, PBR Streetgang, who have very kindly done me the honour of flying out here especially to play for us. I can't wait.

Later will come sets from Ibiza's finest. Amongst them; Colin Peters, Graham Sahara, Jeremy Norris, Andy Baxter, a few more and of course Yours Truly.

Come and join the gang.
Dxx

:!:

FRI :arrow: guateque sonico with ibiza sonica djs+guests [from 7pm]
SAT :arrow: lailololailo [from 5pm]

n88222228560_8158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure how to do this but we just got a piece done by local graff legend Jerom in our hotel, and we are more than a little bit chuffed with it. We should probably get a photographer to shoot it properly but I can't wait that long.
Testament to some of the talent on this island. World class...... Thanks Jerom.

check out his o...ther stuff
http://www.myspace.com/jeromibiza

37250_400892536338_647436338_4817883_8388351_n.jpg

Boutique Hostal Salinas Summer Closing party & Dusi & Anita's Birthday Bash

After I don't know how many closing parties we thought we would give you all a breather before announcing ours.......

This Sunday 17th of October we will be having a little celebration down at Boutique Hostal Salinas. Firstly it's Dusi's birthday, more than enough reason for a party.

Secondly Anita's birthday was in the first week of August and with everyone in the eye of the summer storm celebrations were kept to a minimum so sh...e feels she needs more. And so she does.

Lastly and mostly we want to throw a little shindig to give our heartfelt thanks for everyone who has helped us out and had a little hand in flying our flag for us this summer, you know who you are.

Proceedings will start from 3pm on the terrace with aperitivos, beers and wines and a barbecue on us. On the ones and twos will be Lo Cura (and everywhere let's face it) resident Mr Doris, my pal, Dj mentor and Lo Cura resident Jeremy Norris, myself and 'Hostal Salinas resident' (cos he practically lived here this summer) none other than Bushwacka himself. As night draws in we will bring things inside. You know the score.

Thanks so much to everyone for your support and good vibes for what has been an amazing season.

See you there
Dusi, Anita, David and the BHS crew XXXXXXX

Due to a reliable forecast of rain in Biblical quantities this weekend over Ibiza, the re-opening party of Boutique Hostal Salinas has been re-scheduled to next Saturday.

04/12/10

Tash-a-thon 2010 in aid of abandoned animals. Proceeds to be split between care4cats and duo……

Dinner at 21:30 with all you can eat pasta with a selection of sauces for just €12 (€2 to charity)

Party starts straight after with music from beeZwax, Johnny Golden, Grayson and special moustachio'd guests…..

Winter prices on all drinks with a contribution to charity from each one….

Beer or Wine €3 (€0.50 to charity)
Spirit & Mixer €7 (€1 to charity)

Girlies & facial baldies are very welcome too – stick on, draw on or get a dirty sanchez and get involved…….!

31/12/10

After a year of some truly memorable parties at Hostal Salinas we decided it would almost morally wrong to not send the year off with a bang by throwing another of our little shindigs.

The evening will start off with a 5 course dinner running up to the final toast of the year where we all 12 grapes down with champagne to the chimes at Puerta del Sol.

We then intend to dance the night away with a selection of Ibiza's finest home-grown (and imported) Dj-ing talent, such as:

Mr Doris, Daisy Heartbreaker, Jaime Fiorito, Hofer 66, David Phillips and Juan Carlos Escandell (more to be confirmed)

Back