Bouncers stories...

Im not sure about Ibiza , or how appropriate it is now in UK but Having a kitchen sometimes meant you were allowed certain licensing conditions.

. Along with a VERY secure bit I assume led to the cash office, I was surprised to see what looked like a full commercial kitchen. Not even a restaurant-sized one, like one for a large hotel. I'm guessing Space was used for something else in winter which required kitchens? Also someone mentioned about the "kitchens" in Amnesia last week too. Why do the clubs have kitchens?

Probably where they cook the books

Im not sure about Ibiza , or how appropriate it is now in UK but Having a kitchen sometimes meant you were allowed certain licensing conditions.
Probably something for legal loophole about closing times so they can class there venue as a restaurant to stay open later I know cova santa operates as a restaurant legally but we know what it's mostly used for.

Yes the nightclub I worked in as a fridge filler as a kid had frozen jacket potatoes to comply with the late license....no one has ever eaten in that venue for the past 30 years :eek:

Got a boot in the head like that back in 2003. Toe first from a steel toe cap boot. Thankfully don't remember the impact, wasn't even sure what had happened when I woke up in the hospital the next day but for a mate telling me. Shattered my jaw to pieces, metal plates in there now holding all together. On the plus side, people say i'm not as much of a c**t anymore

I'd hold off commenting on news reports without knowing the full facts and the bouncers' version... I've seen people cause aggro and try to steam doors before. 9 times out of 10 bouncers react to extreme provocation. (Not excusing extreme violence obv)

I'd hold off commenting on news reports without knowing the full facts and the bouncers' version... I've seen people cause aggro and try to steam doors before. 9 times out of 10 bouncers react to extreme provocation. (Not excusing extreme violence obv)
True..

Aye, who knows what happened beforehand? But I still don't think there's any excuse for kicking someone who's down in the head and probably opens you up to shit in terms of going too far.

I think is it not the case that if it’s lads with muscles (which given they were rugby players) as part of an altercation that the bouncers will go in heavy handed to show who’s the boss? Regardlesss, pretty shocking scenes before midnight when families can still be strolling around...

The witnesses apparently said the victims didn't use any violence. There is never any excuse for beating people up like that it is not proportionate force and the bouncers clearly knew it. Why else did they run around threatening people filming ?

Agreed.

Back