Bouncers stories...

lfc63amg

Anyone know any bad stories or watched anything about the doorstaff\bouncers in Ibiza? seen someone get covered in blood from a fight with one of the west end few nights ago

Of the six times I have been to Ibiza I have never seen a fight apart from a bus driver and a Spanish couple!!

I avoid the west end though as majority of it is alcohol fuelled I can imagine (I seen a large fight circling social media of a group fighting in the west end).

Last year 2 English tourists started fighting in amnesia right down the front near closing time never seen 2 people dragged out as fast they did about 5 mins later one of the doorman came up too the bar hands covered in blood and cleaning his hands off with cleaning paper so I'm guessing they probably got a good doing outside.

Of the six times I have been to Ibiza I have never seen a fight apart from a bus driver and a Spanish couple!!

I avoid the west end though as majority of it is alcohol fuelled I can imagine (I seen a large fight circling social media of a group fighting in the west end).

Same here - in all of the times I have been to Ibiza I have never seen one fight. I would assume this is mainly due to the fact more people are on drugs (pills and K etc) and are far less aggressive than the usual nights out in the UK where everyone is pissed of charged up on bugle!

Same here - in all of the times I have been to Ibiza I have never seen one fight. I would assume this is mainly due to the fact more people are on drugs (pills and K etc) and are far less aggressive than the usual nights out in the UK where everyone is pissed of charged up on bugle!

Same here -- always seems more likely to see lads hugging than fighting. :D

Though within 10 minutes of getting to San An on this last trip, I saw bouncers have to restrain some guy who was freaked out on the street :eek:, literally trying to climb or fight (hard to tell) the wall of one of the bars. It took several bouncers to hold him to the ground, and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them got a bit bloodied in the process.

Bora Bora 2013 I see a massive fight. Load of roided up Italians. One bloke got glassed so bad his cheek was hanging off his face looked like you could see his cheekbone

Echoing the above I've also never seen any fights whilst out and I always have a venture around the west end before heading out out. However, I can see how it would happen. Drink, drugs, beanheads all acting up in front of the girls and you've got a recipe for disaster.

Better to just turn around and walk away if there's ever any sign of bother with bouncers, you'll never win and at the end of the day, what's the fkn point? You're on holiday after all.

At the end of amnesia on Saturday was in the taxi rank kept getting asked by pirate taxi drivers the amnesia doorman who was easily 6.4 seen I was getting bothered by it came across and said something in Spanish fair to say the pirate taxi driver couldn't walk away any faster:)

Seen occasional trouble in Ibiza. Guy crashing into table in the west end, then made by the bouncers to buy drinks back for the people whose drinks were spilled. Guy walking about with blood gushing from his head - turned out he had head-butted someone. Some arses (not British) shouting stuff at me & friend in quiet street late at night as if trying to lure us into a response and fight.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/bnpndd/the-bouncers-of-ibiza-111

Bouncers of Ibiza IME are generally fair, and certainly more tolerant than bouncers back home now...

Never had a problem with them but I just make sure I respect them and the police and if they say anything to me I make sure to thank them in Spanish it works everytime

Bouncer dragged a lad out of dc10 Monday stood in the middle of the dance floor quite arrogantly sniffing from a bag , from know where bouncer appeared poured the bag on the floor much to the lads amazement before he had a chance to react the bouncer had him out the door. Quite funny to watch bouncer kept his cool through the hole thing

Bouncer dragged a lad out of dc10 Monday stood in the middle of the dance floor quite arrogantly sniffing from a bag , from know where bouncer appeared poured the bag on the floor much to the lads amazement before he had a chance to react the bouncer had him out the door. Quite funny to watch bouncer kept his cool through the hole thing

If you're gonna try pull that shit then you deserve all you get IMO.

I as amazed how many people I see do this on the sunset terrace for tale of us at ENTER a couple of years ago. I was also amazed that the bouncers just poured the gear on the floor but did not chuck the people out. I wasn't drinking or taking drugs that night and I clearly remember seeing 3 people have drugs poured on the floor during a 2 hour set but allowed to stay in the club

They don't search you going in but then make a big fuss hunting people taking drugs - I can understand why when people make it so obvious on the dance floor or in the garden

I seen about 5 people get caught consuming drugs yet not get kicked out just their goods taken away

They don't search you going in but then make a big fuss hunting people taking drugs - I can understand why when people make it so obvious on the dance floor or in the garden

I seen about 5 people get caught consuming drugs yet not get kicked out just their goods taken away
They random search, not everyone as it would take far too long.

some muthaff***er ko my drunk mate, music on aug 5 16,making steps in order to emphase his punch
its like a murder, i went to look for security staff but we didnt find this skinny scumbag
trust me if i were not on the podium as i foreseen the scene, ill kill him in 10sec with my iron claws & dissapeared in order not to be beaten by staff ,lucky bastard he didnt feel my fury

:D

some muthaff***er ko my drunk mate, music on aug 5 16,making steps in order to emphase his punch
its like a murder, i went to look for security staff but we didnt find this skinny scumbag
trust me if i were not on the podium as i foreseen the scene, ill kill him in 10sec with my iron claws & dissapeared in order not to be beaten by staff ,lucky bastard he didnt feel my fury

:D
I always knew deep down you were a Ninja

Mostly fair when they catch people I've found.

Friend in space taken to a staff bit, said there were washing lines, asked what he had-throw the little uns on the floor and stood on them...back in the club.

Another 'friend' caught in a well known club. Asked to walk to fire door, bouncer looking at goods. Friend taps bouncer on shoulder, motions a suggestion that bouncer walks on and friend goes back in crowd....bouncer agrees :cool:

Best bouncers I ever saw were in Space a few years ago. Seasoned Ibiza clubbers will know fights are extremely rare, but standing on the steps in what I think was the Terrace a couple of (no doubt English) guys started a little fist-throwing near the DJ booth. Out of no-where five bouncers ploughed through the crowd. What shocked me was the first one totally ignored the fight and kept going. He was simply clearing a path. The remaining bouncers got into pairs, grabbed the guys by the shoulders and feet, and carried them out of a door. It was all over in about 5 seconds - they didn't even stop moving.

Wandered out into a corridor and suddenly they appeared carrying these guys. One was unconscious and bleeding from a punch to the nose (not from the bouncers) and a bouncer was slapping his face saying "hey buddy, wake up". They then disappeared out of another fire door and one of the unconscious guy's shoes had fallen off. The guy at the back picked it up, got to the door, looked around, and slammed it behind him. Like it never happened. I was almost disappointing he didn't adjust an imaginary tie before shutting the door.

As for the washing-line in Space - I was led through there once before interviewing a DJ out the back. It was a maze. Along with a VERY secure bit I assume led to the cash office, I was surprised to see what looked like a full commercial kitchen. Not even a restaurant-sized one, like one for a large hotel. I'm guessing Space was used for something else in winter which required kitchens? Also someone mentioned about the "kitchens" in Amnesia last week too. Why do the clubs have kitchens?

Back