Bossa Mar Apartments?

mrs. d.

Has anyone stayed in these before? Our primary objective in Ibiza this summer is the usual (clubbing, sun, clubbing, sun, sun, clubbing)... So is it worth it to pay any more for the proper Jet apartments or will Bossa Mar suffice? And how much of a haul is it to the Jet facilities / beach? I obviously don't want to struggle at noon with my suncream and beach towel...

Thanks!!! (I've obviously never been on the Playa D'en Bossa side before)

its attached to jet you can spit between them and the beach and throw a stone at bora bora

D'ya know if they're "waste of time" dumpy or sufficient? I've been reading mixed reviews (top location vs. no bog roll & rooms broken into).

At the end of the day, I appreciate that anywhere is really just a place to collapse for 2 hours, but I think I'm getting towards the end of my youthful ability to overlook flooding toilets and showers that don't drain.

Cheers!

im stayin at bossa mar cause theres no one bedroom apts left at jet!

youve kinda put me off with the whole stealin thing!

and the bossamar are part of jet complex so we can use all of jet facilities, + we are right on beach!

Those are just from reviews I read from other internet sites -- hence my looking to clear stuff up here. As far as confirmed facts -- I've got nothin'. I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm just psyched about getting to Playa d'en Bossa this year!

Yeah me too, cant wait !!!

chillin out at bora bora and then headin out to Space and then to dc101..........SWEET!

Back