Bora bora

M

mandy_d

stayin at playa d'en bossa this year and although i think ill be hangin out at bor bora a lot, i was wonderin about the drink prices!

are they as expensive as the sunset bars in san an?

Slightly cheaper but still a rip-off. I drink pints and paid about 3.50 euros for a pint.

However, I look at it as though you're getting amazing free entertainment thoughout the day and night, so it's not too bad at all!

you can drink supermarket booze on the beach. Its polite to buy a drink from the bar if you intend to dance on the tables though.

rustywoo said:
you can drink supermarket booze on the beach. Its polite to buy a drink from the bar if you intend to dance on the tables though.

That's what I tended to do!

bars across the road from bora bora are a lot cheaper but a lot duller, maybe its because we were drinking champagne and red bull, like to feel as your living the high life even if it is for only 2 weeks

I do think it's only fair to buy the occasional drink at bora bora. it is how they pay for the music.

Oh yeah, definitely. But they also have no qualms about you drinking your own stuff and sitting in front of the place.

You can tell I'm a jock!

kitten's head said:
Oh yeah, definitely. But they also have no qualms about you drinking your own stuff and sitting in front of the place.

You can tell I'm a jock!

As long as the little blonde German doesn't catch you :eek: :twisted: :p

try ordering in correct Spanish..... ya never know....... 8) 8)

Back