Bora Bora

lynch

Hi,

whats the best time to go Bora Bora?? Only least year I went about 3 in the morning after being at space for about 14 hours and it was closed off...

is it best to go straight after a normal night, say 7/8 in the morning, or in the afternoon say about two o'clock??

Thanks

p.s. why's does befa seem so far away :cry:

mostly chill out during the day then the music gets cranked up about 5pm and it goes till midnight, a mix of people straight of the beach, people there for a night out and people just warming up

I usually go in the afternoon and hang out until the late evening. The music is chilled out earlier in the day and pickups throughout the day; nice vibe all day.

Bora Bora is great...i get there when i wake up around 2 or so drink some sangrias and dance till about 8 or 9 and head back for nap and then get ready for the nite :)
nik

I think paying 11 Euro for a sunbed in too expensive and couldnt really see what the fuzz was all about? Was I in the wrong place? enlighten me!

premile said:
I usually go in the afternoon and hang out until the late evening. The music is chilled out earlier in the day and pickups throughout the day; nice vibe all day.

I agree....Bora Bora is great until you go back to your hotel and get ready for the night.... excellent way to pre-party.....

Back