Bora Bora - Gee

West London Shadow

Is this place the same without the Gravesend chav with bad teeth & an even worse dress sense?

DISCUSS

I say NO... most of my best Ibiza memories evoke around Bora Bora & this pot belly man avec heavily receding peroxide barnet.

Gee is a legend.

That said, of the 4 residents they needed to replace him, I liked that Oliver Lang chap.

i actually spoke to Gee couple of months ago - he moved to Brazil and he's living his dream by opening the Bora-Bora there on one of the beaches.
he's already learnt the language and it was quite easy for him while being spanish in origin...

anyway, we talked about ibiza and brought back some good memories from Bora-Bora when it was still completely open and girls were dancing almost naked on the tables and u could hear the music from Ibiza Town hehe

he was in love with the place but he moved on and now he's in love with the Brazilian version of the place which he manages :)

good guy, good place :)

Last edited by a moderator:
... Bora-Bora ...
... when it was still completely open
and girls were dancing almost naked on the tables
and u could hear the music from Ibiza Town hehe ...
... and no douchebags in edhardy-shirts around :)

wlvos5.gif

nice one mate. i loved the lips-form that he has hahah :)

but if to be serious for a minute, i don't remember such "hardcore-douchebags" from last year - i mean, maybe they actually were but they can be everywhere and since ppl are always well-wasted in bora-bora u can't remember too much so i don't really care about them...

Back