BORA BORA COMP - Download My Latest House Mix For Free

jimisoulstyce

Download My Latest House Mix For Free!

http://www.soulstyce.com

Comments/Booking: Mail To - jimi [@] soulstyce.com

jimisoulstyce - June 2009 Mix - ZIP Download - (MP3 with info.txt)
http://www.soulstyce.com/mixes/jimisoulstyce_june_2009_mix.zip

Length: 1:19:54
Bitrate: 320 Kbps MP3
File Size: 164MB

Tracklisting:
1) Axel Le Baron - Primary School
2) Cheek - Venus (Sunshine People Mix)
3) Craig Alexander (Rmx By Paul Johnson) - Groove Mission (Groovy Dub)
4) Blair - Life (Derrick Carters DMC Mix)
5) Assembly Required - Blu Can Swing
6) DJ Sneak - You Can't Hide From Your Bud
7) River Ocean Feat India - Love & Happiness (Yemaya Y Ochun - Junior Boys Own Super Dub)
8) St Germain - Alabama_Blues (Todd Edwards dub mix)
9) Boo Williams - The Love That We Share
10) Black Science Orchestra - New Jersey Deep
11) Karizma's Original Blackman's Band - The Casbaah (Main Mix)
12) DJ Sneak - Did It At The Disco
13) Freaks (Rmx By Derrick Carter) - Boiling Point (Derrick L Carter's Juke Joint)
14) Markus Nicolai - Bushes (The First Re-creation Version 1.2)
15) Paul Rincon - Don't Go
16) Sugarcube Inc - Rock The Boat
17) Bizz Kids (Rmx By Raw Shape) - Springbreak
18) DJ Mankeletor - Power Cat
19) Nick Ostertag & Matt Cox (Rmx By Defunct) - Mother****ing House Music
20) Deadmau5 Featuring Mc Flipside - Hi Friend
21) Josh Winc - Thoughts Of A Tranced Love (Original Mix)

Bio:
Jimi first learned of his love for electronic music in 1993, after attending his first rave in Duluth, Mn. At the tender age of fourteen, after hearing and watching early influences like Judge Jules, Richie Hawtin, Woody McBride, Jeff Mills, DJ Sneak, E-Tones, Mystic Bill, Hyperactive, Terry Mullan, and Paul Birken (among many others), his thirst to get more involved in this mysterious underground scene grew strong. The decision was final that it was indeed time to get a set of turntables and give this dj'ing thing a try. But with such a diverse range of electronic, as well as more traditional influences, where is a budding dj to start?

~~~Jump forward 1 year, at least two thousand hours of bedroom practice time, four pairs of bald stylus's, and hundreds of dollars in records~~~

The next year, he was helping promote, organize, and play at tons of local events and house parties in and around Duluth, Minnesota. “Being exposed to the DJ game at such a very young age definitely helped me to acquire the deep respect and love I hold for nearly all music.” At any rate, you'll find him dropping a wide variety of styles in every set with roommate/dj ‘Boo’ (aka Rukus Razor, Matthew Britt), most often tag teaming the decks behind the moniker: Soulstyce.

Open minded, Jim likes to play any type of house or techno music for just about any type of crowd. He feels equally at home in the clubs, the warehouses, the small bars, or even the great outdoors. The only thing that matters to him is that people are ready to move and have a good time. "Without that energy, I just can't do it. I mean, I can rock out by myself just fine. But it's just not the same without a crowd that's ready to get down with me."

If you like what you hear, drop them a line and let them know why. If not, why not? Criticism is appreciated, always welcome, and well remembered.

Back