BORA BORA COMP - Dan x - Don't bend over o' you'll get the shock of your life

Dan x

Nothing too fancy, trendy, genre hopping, underground, genre defining, just a load of tunes wot I like put together.

Conicedently I'd be right happy if I heard all this at BB. Turn the foot tappers into bum shakers and get the elbows moving! ;)

http://soundcloud.com/danw/dan-w-house-june-09

1. The Beat Broker - Warriors (in Space) (DW Intro edit)
2. Konrad Black - Coma Couch Surfing
3. 2000 and one - Wan Poku Moro
4. Ricardo Villalobos - Easy Lee (Cassy Lee mix)
5. Ricardo Villalobos - Easy Lee (Original mix)
6. Murk pres. Funky Green Dogs - Reach For Me (Paul Woolford's 11 Minutes of Dub)
7. Henrik Schwarz and Amampondo - I Exist Because of You (Dixon's Stripped Down Version)
8. Will Saul - Mbira (inc. sample of 'Streets' by St Lawrence)
9. The Detroit Experiment – Think Twice (Henrik Schwarz remix)
10. Etienne Jaumet - Repeat Again After Me (Ame remix)
11. Mat Playford - Analogue Tear
12. The Coach House Rhythm Section - Timewarp
13. House Of House - Rushing To Paradise (Walkin' These Streets)

awesome selection Dan - a rare mix of quality in the sea of 5hite masquerading as music in this section

no chance of winning sadly - partly because the music is too good for bb and partly cos people will inevitably stitch up their viewing hits, by getting their mates to log in or in the most desparate cases, doing it themselves..

Will download it later, no doubt I'll be busting it this weekend on the walkman between sets. Vote when I get back:D:D:D

(good title as ever)

awesome selection Dan - a rare mix of quality in the sea of 5hite masquerading as music in this section

no chance of winning sadly - partly because the music is too good for bb and partly cos people will inevitably stitch up their viewing hits, by getting their mates to log in or in the most desparate cases, doing it themselves..

Dan - Quality mix - good tracks! The above comment is very true. This comp will not be won on merrit it'll be won by whose got the most mates. All mine have voted so I've given up!

Dan try the mixmag site - there is a creamfields competition on this month which is judged more on merit that on how many mates can be arsed to log in!

Im over there anyway so if you win i'll see you at Bora Bora!

Back