BORA BORA Comp - Claytonsane

Hey!! Thnx for da mail, always wantd to go party at bora bora and watch da sunset:) Just did da same as Lis, given da others 1*:rolleyes: havnt hd a chance to listen to da mix yet but im sure its fab and perfect 4 ibiza!
Cant w8 to c u playin at bora bora! xx
So, clayton been mailing all his fans with instructions!
Not really in the spirit of things is it ? Then these dumb voters give the game away for definate,
Oh dear :rolleyes:

So, clayton been mailing all his fans with instructions!
Not really in the spirit of things is it ? Then these dumb voters give the game away for definate,
Oh dear :rolleyes:

They haven't even listened to 'da mix'

If you look how the votings gone, EVERY single contestant who had a decent score has had there score hammered in the last 2 days. There isnt anyone who is anywhere near the rating of this mix as they've marked EVERYBODY down. Its taking the piss out of the time and effort people put in.

At least listen to 'Da Mix!'

I say ignore this score and give it to the next highest which i think is dave thatcher

One of the hardest things to do is build up a loyal following which this guy has done, its really hard work and can take alot of time.

Well done mate looks like you've won.

One of the hardest things to do is build up a loyal following which this guy has done, its really hard work and can take alot of time.

Well done mate looks like you've won.

It's one thing building up a following, its another entering a competition for a set that the 'bora bora' crowd would want to hear as well as your mates.

Fair play to claytonsane, it's a good mix and i'm sure he deserves his following. But this is a DJ competition not a popularity competition.

whats the 'point' in voting?

How come the places never change? If you watch the ratings you’ll notice that as soon as someone gets a vote in 2nd or 3rd place the difference always stays the same. No one can climb higher than 2nd or 3rd No one can close the gap between 3rd and 2nd or 2nd and 1st. If someone is sitting there with multiple accounts why don’t they just use them all now? Whats the point in waiting for someone else to get a vote before you take points off them????? It seems a waste of time having a voting system :rolleyes:

Back