Bora Bora closing and the movie!

B

Beachbum Gee

Well another year of Ibizan fun is coming to a end and to celebrate in our own way, we offer not one but two closing partys. A film is to be made
on Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 1st from 16.00 to 17.30. This part of the day will be filmed for a special production by the Dancetrippin company www.dancetrippin.tv to document the reality of the place and it's people. Because it's really all about you and we want to show that vibe in it's true form so we would like to invite all the Bora Bora faithful to be there! .
So please come along and pass this invitation on to whoever you think would also like to be a part of it.
Many thanks to all that have enjoyed and helped make Bora Bora a good party place of this fantastic Island and my job a true labour of love. XX :D

da bomba

Hey Gee

sure your parties will go Bomba as they say over here. Im in Mexico for another ten days, and though the sites have been mighty fine, the people good, Mex music SUCKS down these parts anyway.

catch you next year

Iain - Rough Guide -

Beachbum Gee said:
Well another year of Ibizan fun is coming to a end and to celebrate in our own way, we offer not one but two closing partys. A film is to be made
on Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 1st from 16.00 to 17.30. This part of the day will be filmed for a special production by the Dancetrippin company www.dancetrippin.tv to document the reality of the place and it's people. Because it's really all about you and we want to show that vibe in it's true form so we would like to invite all the Bora Bora faithful to be there! .
So please come along and pass this invitation on to whoever you think would also like to be a part of it.
Many thanks to all that have enjoyed and helped make Bora Bora a good party place of this fantastic Island and my job a true labour of love. XX :D

I've got a corking photo of DJ Gee being hugged by Alex P from earlier in the month........ :lol:

Wish i could be there. Bora Bora was a dream come true for me this summer :D So much fun in the sun.. truely blissful!

Thanx Gee! see u in 2004 :p

My thoughts exactly! Bora Bora was easily a highlight of the entire trip ;)

We're looking forward to seeing you in L.A. as well for Halloween... although I doubt the venue will have the requisite sunloungers, picnic tables & beach! 8)

damned ... i wish i could be there ... btw if u see a cam in Bora Bora say wimpers says hi to the cam-man :) Good luck Gee and can Will play at Bora Bora ... Dj GEE ur the best

Looking forward to seeing this vid because its the only way i'm gunna get to see the closing party :(

there's always next year though :D

Got a hard life DJ Gee, dosn't your heart go out to him :D :D

Thanks Gee for some fantastic memories of this years holiday.

It really was the dogs this year, the vibe was amasing, how are we ever gonna stop going back when it's this good?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back