Bora Bora - Children?

diver

Would I be allowed to take my 11 year old to Bora Bora in the late afternoon?

If not is there anything to stop us taking up a spot on beach just in front?

Aug 2010

all are welcome.they do meals so i don;t think they are going to say no.i would just stand there for awhile and watch.beach beds are not cheap so jusy lay on sand.you can also walk down to the other newer beach bars as well.

nothing stopping you at all going on beach infront.

the food in the restaurant is actually quite good, well general tourist tucker but ok.

yeah no problem rocking up with an 11 year old....it'll only be when they close it off to the beach (about 7) when they might have a problem.

I saw a boy about that age this year with his mum and dad at BB.

He was dancing next to the bar area throwing up some mad shapes at about 9pm. 8)

The staff didn't look bothered about him being there.

I am pleasantly surprised with all these replies.

I do go to Bora Bora most afternoons but have never seen any children, although I usually go in September so that might be why:)??)

Any other recommendations for stuff to do with the kids? Not waterpark stuff etc more Ibiza vibe stuff?

Cheers P

Last edited by a moderator:
like i say just walk on to beach at your hotel and you will find two new beach bars.looks like your going to have to book direct with hotel now.anyway you could take them up the old town.round for awalk.that will send them off to sleep easy.at night visit to the sunset bars would be nice for them and you.then you could stop and have a drink or two.bit of shopping for wife.and get the bus back.
you could stand outside space a few nights and listen to the music and see the people going in.visit ibizatown at night port area.to see the people there and get a true feeling of ibiza.best on weekend nights friday/satday.
mainly you will not see your girls anyway.lots to do all the time in your hotel.so its a case of booking days and nights out for them.they will met loads of other kids to make friends.

I have two girls who will be 11 and 8 and they love house music, In fact the 11 year old can ID about 6 different genres of music(house).

Cheers P

Thats cool. I cant even manage that.

There used to be a family club event up in San Juan on Fridays nights a few seasons back, not sure if its still running. Mc Rackin or Grego might be able to shed more light on it.

Most Ibiza rezzies are Family Friendly and will accommodate children quiet happily.

You cant beat the sea, sand and a bucket and spade for hours of fun for the kids.

mine you in a few years time.you might see deepseadiver djing at one of the bars.i was just like her when i was that age.just getting into music.mainly from my big sister banging out the tunes from her bedroom.and it went from there.

mine you in a few years time.you might see deepseadiver djing at one of the bars.i was just like her when i was that age.just getting into music.mainly from my big sister banging out the tunes from her bedroom.and it went from there.

Tell us more. Are you a DJ? I try every now and then!!!

Back