Bora Bora 2020

stivi

First announcement for summer 2020 for Bora Bora & El Patio:

secret sessions

thursdays 21st may - 3rd sep
outdoors in el patio daytime

summer opening: 4th april!!

disclaimer: I think it won‘t be open daily yet until may, but rather work on a weekend & bank holiday mode for the first month

disclaimer: I think it won‘t be open daily yet until may, but rather work on a weekend & bank holiday mode for the first month
What time will it open? Our flight is at 13:25..

87074399_3576900915717980_5067125407057182720_o.jpg

secret sessions at el patio (behind bora bora) announced.
every thursday from 6th august to 24th september

looks like bora bora may fill the place since years as it will be the only "party" spot with Jet pool, in small pdb strip ?
Can't wait to see july videos in order to see how they have set the restrictions there
round table all over the dance flloor? same on the terrace

looks like bora bora may fill the place since years as it will be the only "party" spot with Jet pool, in small pdb strip ?
Can't wait to see july videos in order to see how they have set the restrictions there
round table all over the dance flloor? same on the terrace
Can you imagine if it's the only thing open for dancing in PDB? The authorities will be all over it like a rash...

yes i can imagine, as it will gather all people from pdb Ibz town Figueretas Talamanca
i never hang at Jet pool, maybe a try this year?
They need staff shouldered by police to make social distancing rules on there and avoiding mass gathering too on the beach.

iI feels weird to say i will be happy to go back to bora bora (was the case ibz 99 00 01 when bora bora was the golden place much more than big clubs at those times ) a place ive considered dead since they had sounds policy restrictions
At least if they could lift the sounds restrictions we can dance on the beach with mates and our own drinks :cool:

Maybe small illegal parties at bora bora P with all people having their soundsystem car (was wondering how they don't empty their battery car?) from Reggeaton ? to House passing by Tech House ...

Last edited:
There are better places to have food (Never had but from what i saw on plates ?) than bora bora ,Steak and Shake ?
ps: i need quiet while eating, no need for bangin tunes neither Tech house ?

Back