BOOOM - winter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
1613976_10151820768831621_5144863_n.jpg

Shit , so many posters that i can't have. This serie is so incredible. Mr McRacin the eye of ibizaspotlight , you don't know somebody working at booom ? My next trip to Ibiza is august this posters will disapears.
HELP is there anybody from BOOOM ????

Shit , so many posters that i can't have. This serie is so incredible. Mr McRacin the eye of ibizaspotlight , you don't know somebody working at booom ? My next trip to Ibiza is august this posters will disapears.
HELP is there anybody from BOOOM ????

do you want the paper flyers then?

do you want the paper flyers then?
stivi, thanks for the reply, If you have the flyers too it would be great. Posters and flyers. My main interest a Flyyers, but this poster serie a so nice. Do you know someone working at Booom ? Don't worry i could reward the guy who keep it for me.

stivi, thanks for the reply, If you have the flyers too it would be great. Posters and flyers. My main interest a Flyyers, but this poster serie a so nice. Do you know someone working at Booom ? Don't worry i could reward the guy who keep it for me.

i don't have them but i'll ask someone i know.

i don't have them but i'll ask someone i know.
Muchas gracias stivi . Give me some news when you find your guy. It would be so nice if i can have this poster's serie .Do you know when suite 780 finish ? The opening was Nov 8..

Muchas gracias stivi . Give me some news when you find your guy. It would be so nice if i can have this poster's serie .Do you know when suite 780 finish ? The opening was Nov 8..

i shall get the flyers, they have some left (not sure about posters). don't know how long the series will run until!

i shall get the flyers, they have some left (not sure about posters). don't know how long the series will run until!
Ok stivi , i know you will do the best. This serie is so nice , it would be sad if nobody keep it. Muchas gracias.

8AM this morning... POLICE came to shut down the club when we were pretty busy. I can feel the jealousy of some neighbours around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back