July 18 - ASWAD / RATPACK
July 25 - ROBIN S / GO WEST
Aug 1 - GENERAL LEVY / JAZZIE B
Aug 8 - ALISON LIMERICK
Sep 5 - K-KLASS / CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
Sep 12 - GRAEME PARK

(bandsintown)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was Graeme Park cancelled yet the staff were telling everyone that he cancelled. Graeme’s a total pro and this situation isn’t going away. Check his fab page , the man is putting your name out there and it isn’t looking good.

Why was Graeme Park cancelled yet the staff were telling everyone that he cancelled. Graeme’s a total pro and this situation isn’t going away. Check his fab page , the man is putting your name out there and it isn’t looking good.
He's not happy is he!

I always thought this was a bit of a random idea for this party. I get it that alot of people remember the acts from the 1st time round, me included but I can honestly only see it as somewhere to stumble into while walking past hammered? maybe i'm wrong on this.

More importantly where has @Gripper Stebson been ? Have coined your “pocket full of nonsense” phrase and look forward to your posts

Well, Es Paradis still waiting for a proper night to get the place going again as far as I‘m concerned. I genuinely feel sorry for them, such a classic venue. Glitterbox would be a perfect fit I‘d say!

Elrow would of worked well in there 10 years ago or so, got too big now but would of been ideal back when it was in Vista

Arrogant ownership and management, they scrimp on everything including the set up and lighting, and don't treat their DJ's very well

I am surprised it's still going and even more surprised that people still actually go there.

Well, Es Paradis still waiting for a proper night to get the place going again as far as I‘m concerned. I genuinely feel sorry for them, such a classic venue. Glitterbox would be a perfect fit I‘d say!

Glitterbox will be far too big for there nowadays surely? I remember Es Paradis in 1999 loved the place

Back