Books

Disco_Kandi

I am looking for a book on Ibiza by someone called LeaLou, now I am unsure on the name and I could have it completely wrong, but it sounds similar to that. :confused:

If I can't find that one, could someone recommend a good photography book of the wonderful Island of Ibiza.

ministry of sound - mis-guided ibiza.

although it is a little out of date, and a little inaccurate in places.

or u could just ask Mackie for a photo on wotever ur after. If its part of the physical world and in Ibiza, chances are he has a photo of it somewhere! ;) :lol:

Re: Books on Ibiza

Disco_Kandi said:
I am looking for a book on Ibiza by someone called LeaLou

eye-biza by leelu morris!! ;)

it includes this picture of carl cox at pikes:

CSARMASS-(s4w).jpg
<--- :eek:

nish said:
Stingray from here wrote the 'Rough guide to Ibiza and Formetera'

IMG_3659.JPG

Robo said:
ministry of sound - mis-guided ibiza

Ibiza%203%20-%20Miss%20Guided.jpg

nish said:
or u could just ask Mackie for a photo on wotever ur after

tongueout.gif

Thats the one McRackin. Excellent! I knew you would come up with the goods :D

One more question, where the hell can I buy it from? I have searched on the web, but no luck???

Disco_Kandi said:
Thats the one McRackin. Excellent! I knew you would come up with the goods :D

One more question, where the hell can I buy it from? I have searched on the web, but no luck???

I bought mine from Amazon but took 6 weeks delivery.

I ordered myself a copy from Amazon and like Babs says its up to 6 weeks for delivery :evil: :evil:

Is it any good Babs :?: I hope its worth the wait :confused:

I ordered mine from Amazon at the beginning of November for my wifes Xmas pressie . . and I'm still waiting . . .

. . . stamps foot impatiently and stares at the letterbox with anticipation. . . . .

SNAP! I ordered it a few weeks ago with some other books, I ended up cancelling as I nee4d the other books urgent!

Can someone tell us when it arrives!

Saga continiues ! - Still have not got Eye-Ibiza it from Amazon !

Fair play - they are keeping me informed but the estimated delivery day comes and goes and then I get an estimate of another 6 weeks.

Anyone got a good spare they don't want !?

Fraz said:
I ordered myself a copy from Amazon and like Babs says its up to 6 weeks for delivery :evil: :evil:

Is it any good Babs :?: I hope its worth the wait :confused:

I ordered mine on 16th Jan and still not got it :evil: :evil:

:rolleyes:

Back