Booking a holiday to Ibiza shouldnt be stressful!!!

Do you still have to get to the airport 2 hours before your flight?

Some flights its as little as 45 mins now but i always get there a couple of hours before at least and just have a couple of beers :D If you fly BA hold baggage is included in the price btw and the drinks are free

Btw Dave, why did you decide against it? :)

We have been in Ibiza for a long weekend in June, flying out on Saturday for 2 weeks
and we have 2 weddings to go to in September and we are going to Glasgow on 29th September for a weekend so we just thought it would be a bit greedy.

ive stayed in the garbi quite a bit and have booked to stay there again in october.

really nice hotel in a good location and the price has dropped a lot this year!!
Not sure about the price dropping (my room came out more expensive!)

But yes, I quite like the Garbi. I've stayed there in each of the past 7 years and always enjoyed it. Going again next month.

Not sure about the price dropping (my room came out more expensive!)

But yes, I quite like the Garbi. I've stayed there in each of the past 7 years and always enjoyed it. Going again next month.

Well it cost me £180 for 5 nights - way way cheaper than previous years

Well Ive finally managed to book the flights!! had a bit of a nightmare few days as babysitter was throwing toys out the pram and husband didnt want to do the gatwick thing!

so....now we are flying from bristol fri-mon, which is so much better for us :D

Im just a bit undecided on the hotel. I do like the Garbi but wont everything in Bossa be closed in October? What does everyone think about the Corso in Ibiza Town? We are also considering the Mijgorn cos the price is ace!

Anyone any experiences of staying at them?

Also is it better to book direct with the actual hotel or through spotlight cos Im getting slightly different prices?

Back