Booking a holiday to Ibiza shouldnt be stressful!!!

sweet sensation

Aaaaaarrrgh! Im having a nightmare! My MIL has very kindly offered to pay for a mini Ibiza holiday for me and my husband for his 40th birthday in October. The dates we want to go are either Friday 5th (evening flight) or Saturday 6th - Monday 8th (as late a flight as possible) or Tuesday 9th (early flight). Do you think I can find any direct flights to suit us!!!??? NO!!!

Has anyone got any ideas? Can I go into a travel agent and just get them to look at flights or are they just there for packages? Ive looked on skyscanner, ryanair, thomson, opodo etc.... we can be flexible on airports as long as they are down south.

Then theres finding a hotel! We would like one with a seaview and a jacuzzi and preferably on the Ibiza Town side. Ive been scouring spotlight and now my heads wrecked lol!

Has anyone got any recommendations.....please????! :D :eek:

I take it that a lot of the summer schedules have ended?

Maybe go a few weeks earlier? or is it the closings that interests you?

I take it that a lot of the summer schedules have ended?

Maybe go a few weeks earlier? or is it the closings that interests you?

Yes. We have considered going a week earlier but yes its the Space closing in particular that we want to go to. I only really like the outside bit that is there on the opening and closing, otherwise its just another club (albeit a very good one lol :lol: ) I love dancing outside :D 8)

We can get flights from Bristol on the Saturday afternoon coming back on Monday afternoon but it doesnt really give us much time in Ibiza, especially as most of Sunday will be at Space. Is it easy to book a flight say from Bristol and returning to a different airport?

ive stayed in the garbi quite a bit and have booked to stay there again in october.

really nice hotel in a good location and the price has dropped a lot this year!!

Just showed the Garbi to Pauly and he likes it and at the mo its still available! Ok, hotel sorted now just to find flights! :lol:

The dilema we are having is that my brother can only get the Saturday and Monday off work, we have to drive the kids to South Wales on the Friday evening then come back to Bristol to get flights. Ideally it would have been good if we could fly from Cardiff but they are just ridiculously expensive!!! Theres a good flight on the Saturday morning from Bristol but it comes back at 12pm on the Monday which is poo! So we thought of coming back to a different airport........

Really, really!!!!? Right just checking.......is it easy to get to Gatwick by public transport or should we just do airport parking?

Gatwick has its own train station but if you are driving from Wales you may as well park at the airport. As you arrive at silly o'clock in the morning you can stay at the Hilton at Gatwick for about £70 when you arrive back and have a sleep then drive back to Wales on Tuesday morning

Just look on Skyscanner for one way flights there and back from the airports you're prepared to fly from.

Dave youre brilliant :D :D :D Do you think I could book a flight from Bristol for the way out and then get the return to Gatwick with British Airways?

Dave youre brilliant :D :D :D Do you think I could book a flight from Bristol for the way out and then get the return to Gatwick with British Airways?

Won't be an issue at all. I often fly out of one airport and return to a different one to get the best prices & times for flights.

Yeah just book them as two singles. The price will go up a bit for the BA flight back if you are only doing it one way for some reason but it will only be a few quid. I know all this because i was meant to be on the exact same flights for the Amnesia and Space closing but we decided against it but i did all the searching so glad it was of use :D

Won't be an issue at all. I often fly out of one airport and return to a different one to get the best prices & times for flights.

Yeah just book them as two singles. The price will go up a bit for the BA flight back if you are only doing it one way for some reason but it will only be a few quid. I know all this because i was meant to be on the exact same flights for the Amnesia and Space closing but we decided against it but i did all the searching so glad it was of use :D

Thank you so much, I have been tearing my hair out trying to sort it out!!! :eek: It should be fun not stressful! Now I just have to get my MIL to pay for it!! :lol:

Back