booked!

Are you kidding? I'd book it the week before if I weren't afraid the prices would go up! :lol:

well actually I usually book much closer to the date but I was looking at the return flights with easy jet and if I had booked now, it would have been ridiculous something like 250 pounds for single ticket coming back Oct 1. :eek:

well actually I usually book much closer to the date but I was looking at the return flights with easy jet and if I had booked now, it would have been ridiculous something like 250 pounds for single ticket coming back Oct 1. :eek:
Are you flying from Gatwick, Stansted or Luton?

£250 one way :eek: We normally pay about £100-£120 return from Gatwick.

£250 one way :eek: We normally pay about £100-£120 return from Gatwick.

I know... thank god I did a little planning! mine were not too bad.

Now, the flights coming back to Gatwick the sept 30th/Oct 1 are now 240 one way!!

good thing I'm organised and I book ahead! :lol:

Yesterday I finally admitted defeat for the year and waved the white flag for any Ibiza trip. The misus has a 6 month baby bump, I had spent all summer trying to convince her she could have a great time relaxing on the beach while I had the odd club night:twisted:

I couldn't quite bring myself to go with a m8 who was hassling me to go with him for the closings (what a considerate hubby I am:lol: ). I will be in total despair by the end of September...

Have an amazing, mental, crazy, :eek:, :twisted:, :idea: time all those still to go :):):)

Back