booked!

utagaura

Wow, I can't beleive I've finally booked everything so far ahead of time! Still over two months to go! How people can book so far ahead is just beyond me :lol:

Sept 22- Sept 30... I know a few more of the spotlight gang is out there at that time.

Yay! now I can start planning 8)

Wow, I can't beleive I've finally booked everything so far ahead of time! Still over two months to go! How people can book so far ahead is just beyond me :lol:

Sept 22- Sept 30... I know a few more of the spotlight gang is out there at that time.

Yay! now I can start planning 8)
I'm going on almost exactly the same dates (planning to stay until Oct 1) and I still haven't booked :lol:

So Hawtin at Cocoon monday and Monza thursday???

definitely Cocoon.. still debating about Danny Tengalia's closing party or Monza...Tengalia's party could be quite good!

Anyone who knows me knows me and decisions don't get along so well. :lol:

What about you?

I'm going on almost exactly the same dates (planning to stay until Oct 1) and I still haven't booked :lol:

Well I'm actually technically staying until October 1 ( leave at 1 am or something on the 1st) but have my hotel booked for that night as well.

I figure after Cocoon closing... hoping that there will be someway the closing party will go on a little later.. then to come back and have to get my bags checked out by noon..ugh..

Anyway, glad to see someone else who doesn't like to plan so far ahead! :lol:

You bringing me a phone this year? ;)

( I'm already having a hundred dilemmas ( poor Jam Man) with the phone I bought last year in Ibiza and trying to figure out how I can use it again. :confused:)

Back