Book on Ibiza clubbing?

Pete

About 3 yrs ago there was a book out all about the clubs and music in Ibiza. It had lots of photos and lists if all the anthems from each year. I think it had been put together by one of the editors from Mixmag.

Dose anyone have a clue what it was called :?:

Pete said:
About 3 yrs ago there was a book out all about the clubs and music in Ibiza. It had lots of photos and lists if all the anthems from each year. I think it had been put together by one of the editors from Mixmag.

Dose anyone have a clue what it was called :?:

I think you mean the one by Ben Turner and it's called Inspired Images of Ibiza, Island of Dance. As far as I am aware it's been out of stock everywhere for at least a year and it's virtually impossible to get hold of.

If you have no joy getting hold of that, a similar book released this year is called Eye-Biza: a Reportage of Ibiza 1997 - 2003 and that's got loads of clubbing photos and similar stuff in it.

Ibiza-girlie said:
B whats that book about the dj´s who went to Ibiza in 88 and "invented" the clubscene there? Oakie ect......?

Do you mean Wayne Anthony - Class of 88??

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah! where to get it?

God I don't know, I've had my copy for years, have you tried Amazon or maybe HMV online. I'm not sure if it's still widely available.

Ibiza-girlie said:
hmm sure! expensive? my cashflow is...well....not that big at the mo´

No it's only a paperback.

A bit more expensive but a really good read is Sheryl Garratt - Adventures in Wonderland.

Barbie said:
a similar book released this year is called Eye-Biza: a Reportage of Ibiza 1997 - 2003
and that's got loads of clubbing photos

including this one of carl cox at pikes!! :p

CSARMASS-(s4w).jpg

Sorry about to be random!!!

Speaking of Amazon.com, i have a marketing presentation on the company tomorrow at uni...........need to speak for 25 minutes!

Cant wait :evil: :confused: ;)

Noticed its £40 (2nd hand) on amazon.

Just bought it off the waterstones site for £6.99!!

Back